Page Location: Home > Gallery > PAL Region PSO - Lobby Shots
1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Just when the end was coming all of a sudden I had the bright idea to get a different pose for a pic  (I guess I was too stunned that it was coming to an end again to do that  in the other pics.)
A few moments before it was all over SEGADCER showed up and waited for the shutdown.   The players present were:
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]
DaBabe (HUnewearl) [LV 118]
NeMeSiS[SC] (FOmarl) [LV 31]
SEGADCER (HUnewearl) [LV 19]
9/6/07
Proclaims KoNeko!
9/5/07
to cause NeMeSiS[SC] to have a laugh.
Meanwhile 6 minutes left til the servers shutdown again.
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25] 
9/3/07
This was my last picture I took (though still have 1 more picture to post), was around 5am GMT on April 3rd, only 3 people were on, idrepublik, Cacao and KoNeko and they were all idle at time. Stayed there for around 25 minutes, but since nothing was happening I though they would not close since the day before they closed at this time. I decided to quit for a few hours and back a bit before 8am. My mistake because they closed close to the 8am and I missed it for so little.
8/31/07
trying to make heads or tails of the gibberish that got printed up during the coundown.
took the before KoNeko spoke
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25] 
8/30/07
I had found out that the servers were up again kind of late in the day (my time) and decided to hop online to see the dreaded countdown comeback.
those present to see it again were...
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]  with the timely comment again.
8/29/07
KoNeko pretty much sums it up in the last pic of the server for a few hours.
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]
NeMeSiS[SC] (FOmarl) [LV 35]
Uranium-235 (RAmar) [LV 133]
Amy (HUnewearl) [LV 101]
Tweeg (FOnewm) [LV 140]
UNDERTAKER (HUcast) [LV 114]
idrepubliK (HUcast) [LV 112]
8/27/07
As the counter pops up and shows how much time is left players start there farewells.
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]
Amy (HUnewearl) [LV 101]
Tweeg (FOnewm) [LV 140]
8/24/07
Everyones waiting for the servers to be shutdown.  here is the list of players
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]
Amy (HUnewearl) [LV 101]
Tweeg (FOnewm) [LV 140]
DaBabe (HUnewearl) [LV 118
8/20/07
During the first 3 hours since the servers came back it was amazing to see, again, the dedication that people had to this game, because some people connected to servers before going to school, job, etc...to see what the server status was.

I only left the server for awhile when I was assured that someone stayed there. I then posted in OC the news...  

In the picture:
Shinma-C (HUcast) [LV 1]
Zendora (FOnewearl) [LV 67]
Bomb78 (HUmar) [LV 15]
8/14/07
Dani128 was the first person, besides me of course, to connect online after the servers went back online again. Like many people Dani tried to connect to see if the servers were online or off, since we never knew exactly when it would go off forever. Many questions came to our minds back then...
8/12/07
Here they are
KoNeko (RAmar) [LV 25]
NeMeSiS[SC] (FOmarl) [LV 35] 3rd from Right.
Amy (HUnewearl) [LV 101] Far Left.
Tweeg (FOnewm) [LV 140] Far Right
UNDERTAKER (HUcast) [LV 114] 2nd from left.
idrepubliK (HUcast) [LV 112] speaking.
DaBabe (HUnewearl) [LV 118] 3rd from left
8/9/07
UNDERTAKER and DaBabe wait for Uranium-235 so we can head to the 1st lobby we just finished fighting the caves boss and had weird jibberish pop up on the screen with a countdown.
also in the lobby was, idrepubliK.
8/9/07
I believe some of us were getting out of a game.
Nosui'yen (FOnewearl) [LV 40] background right
DaBabe (HUnewearl) [LV 118] foreground left
FIREBRAND (HUmar) [LV 135] background center (under word balloon)
ROMAN (HUmar) [LV 142] background left
^PolaN^ (HUcast) [LV 60] foreground right.
8/8/07
In earlier monday morning of the April 2nd the servers closed for the 1st time, (only for a few hours). Of course people thought they were gone for good because some people were there at the time it closed . When I first conected to servers a few minutes before 9am GMT I got this screen, there were no ships available to choose and there was a wierd DATABASE/EU message that I'd never seen before. I thought it was gone for good but a few minutes later I tried again and the servers were up once more...
8/5/07
Select sort method: Order:
Jump to:  
Page Location: Home > Gallery > PAL Region PSO - Lobby Shots
1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next