Topic: Shenmue!

Page 2 of 2
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:37 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
lol, there is a code in Dead or Alive beach ... were you can see them without clothes but stars on you know what *sigh* ... great times with that game Mr. Green

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:12 am
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just wish Ryo would actually pay attention to Nozomi (I think that's her name. Not sure). The dude just blows her off at every chance he has to talk with her.

Nozomi: "What's up Ryo?"
Ryo: "Nothing."
Nozomi: "Listen, want to come over to my place?"
Ryo: "No. I'd rather talk to wandering hobos, do some shadow fighting, and drive a forklift around than have an conversation with YOU!" Rolling Eyes

-Mytho

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:16 am
quote : #18
lol, anyone here see the US TV had for Shenmue that was great I got it dl'ed!

idrepublix
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:06 pm
quote : #19
HateCrimeTexas wrote:
Yah this is one of my fav. dreamcast out of all the ones i did have i would never sell this game or do anything but play it over and over again i love it best graphics and gameplay i seen in a long time in a video game was a true masterpiece i agree!!! i just wish there was a code so u can see naomi naked lol

Er, you mean NOZOMI.

Please dont' insult the posessor of the blue soul by misspelling her sacred name.

For whomsoever makes love to Nozomi, posessor of the blue soul, will bring forth a child on this barren earth whose sacred veins shall forever course with the sacred blood of the blue soul. Return this babe shall SEGA to her former glory, and with this shall come glory twain, the return of SEGA , the return of Shenmue.

(the chronicles of Nozomi of the Blue Soul, pp 392)

We must make love to Nozomi to see SEGA's return , and Shenmue's return. In an older version of the Chronicles, it is also said that the child of Nozomi will also bring 'forth the light that will forever keep the Phantasy alive' - interpreted by the most senior authorities on the subject as none other than Phantasy Star Online.
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:33 pm
quote : #20
evilnine wrote:
ultrapro wrote:
i tried a lot of things and the guy in the arcade kept beatin me, and i didnt want to take the losers way and skip it, i want to kick his asssss

go to the dojo and train with fooksan, u need to train more grasshopper

You just gotta try again and again. And some more and more. Until you finally get him. He is tough, buteventually you find ways to get him. I beat him every time i play through the game, but each time it still take me forever ( a total of 3 times).

The only thing i recomend is to save the game right at or near 11:59 before it ports you to the Arcade, so you can turn on your DC and get right to the fight. all the techniques you must just figure out yourself because i think everyone is a littel different. I think i mostly just did grab moves every tiem i got him on the ground and when he got back up i timed it and did the grab.

You just don't feel complete without kicking his ass.

*SPOILER* (highlight to see)
After all he did eat your hong kong ticket!

iamprince
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:33 pm
quote : #21
i just bought it about three weeks ago im only at the part where you have to find the sailor the barber and the butch i think tose are the 3 but anyways the game rocks. anyone who has seen the movie on the 2nd game please tell me how it is.