Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
1, 2  Next
dreamer!
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:25 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
ok its just LAST SURVIVORS i jus thought we should add the site name but its ok so now its LAST SURVIVORS!

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:01 pm
quote : #2
thank god! ... ill have to join when my copy comes in the mail

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #3
i didnt really care anyway which
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:47 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I think 'Last Survivors' sounds dope :]
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:57 pm
quote : #5
i like the name too. i kind of like the fact that its the name of a pso wep too

^_^
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:27 pm
quote : #6
its very fitting as we are the last survivors of a slowly (unfairly) dying way of gaming life, dont you think? but we still got plenty o fight left.
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:34 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
ultrapro wrote:
its very fitting as we are the last survivors of a slowly (unfairly) dying way of gaming life, dont you think? but we still got plenty o fight left.

Yea the name works on so many levels :]
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:16 pm
quote : #8
ok i want to try and get this whole online consoles pso clan thing straightened out. what do members want to do? do they want to play the game together with other fans new and old who have rediscovered this great experience? or is it going to be ruined by hackers? the majority of the people who have joined so far have low level characters or mid levels with handed down items, which is fair enough, its just unfair for new members and players who want to do it the old fashioned way, u know, kill enemies and level up stuff? find weapons and get stronger over the time spent online together? if a high level hacker is running round giving hand outs and killing creatures before the low levels get close. save it for ultimate difficulty you know????

no disrespect to you dreamer but its going to be pointless playing a game with you if you come on with very high level hack characters and just blow the game wide open. i understand you said your just trying to help, but the point of this place is to play these games for fun because we are gratefull for the oportunity to play it as it always should have been, not return to the dark ages of hacking and duping and spoiling it for everyone involved. so let me know what everyones prefferances are so as we can prepare for the next meet. i will set up a low game, and if the people want to go on a higher level let me know and i'll drop of and get my higher level characters. or else can we just stick with legit low level characters? if no ones bothered then i wont be either. just want to keep it fun while it lasts is all
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:26 am
quote : #9
my stuff is all legit and so am i im no hacker i jus wanted to create a bit of team like old times my stuff is legit i swear on it if i must to please peaple i'll play with one of my lower level character!!!

trust me im no hacker i swear on it!!!!! Sad Sad

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:02 pm
quote : #10
hey man its ok but somehow i dont believe that man, you managed to get to the dragon without unlocking the only transporter to it, you also changed that friend of yours to a level 10 character, if thats not coding of some kind then i dont know what is, i dont mind if you wanna play man, just warning you that the majority of us on here play for the sake of playing and have low level characters, as i explained its difficult for us to enjoy the game if you skip ahead and kill everything before we get a shot of. so warn us first and we'll pick our higher levels, its just that its unfair on those who dont have a high level character yet, u know?
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:06 pm
quote : #11
I'm a level 7 ranger, been playing the game legit. If possible, I'd enjoy playing the normal way, going through, killing monsters and levelling up.

Just my two pence...
Posted:
Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:05 pm
quote : #12
Hey I'm definitely of the same mind as far as keeping it legit and going slow (i.e. having fun).

I've got a Lv28 HUcast and a Lv10 HUnewearl, so I should be able to play with most folks. And if I'm ever online and somebody wants to start from the VERY beginning, just suggest it and I might be willing to just whip out one of my other VMUs and start a new character.

I am absolutely looking to enjoy this game, not just kick its ass. And I think we've got enough of the right kind of folks around here to do exactly that; have a really good time with it. Very Happy

M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:10 pm
quote : #13
I too have a legitimate lvl22 RAmar (M1Savage) and a beginner Fomarl (M1Angel). Im happy playing anything from the Forest to the Mines (so far) so if anyone wants to play, feel free to PM me and we can try to arrange a time to meet online. Im GMT-6 and usually available nights. See you there!

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:42 pm
quote : #14
I say a hacker ban on the clan, no one wants them and ruins the game PERIOD

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:30 pm
quote : #15
thanks guys this its great to see so many people who just love the game as it is, i am on every saturday at 9pm gmt-0 and can be on till about 1pm gmt-0 so if anyone wants to join up for a nice friendly LOW LEVEL character game then thats cool. its simply not fair on new players and there new characters to run around at level 150 spoiling it. so yeah pm me if theres any info u need about the meet, i am gonna try and run a few more cos i get a few regulars like rusty and savage, so lets keep it legit guys!! Wink