Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Previous  1, 2
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:55 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
... hmmm well I don't think this will help any but here is a detailed list on how I connect to worms as if you just got a DC (used or new makes no difference as you already have ISP info saved....

1.Clear your ISP settings, Its easy and simple, all you do is get Planet Web browser 2.0 and plug a single controller into port B and hold buttons B and X while turning on the system. Continue to hold them until the Web Browser's login screen appears.

2. Restart you DC with Planet Web 2.0 and Press start once to get to the main menu.. press start again and select options and once in that menu select Internet Conntection.

3.The info
Real Name: Put something here a real or fake name just something
User Login: junotest@jtp-uu.juno.com
Password: cLICK11 (lower case c upper case L I C K and the number 11
Dail up # - Leave area code black, dont put the 1-800 there! In the longer bar type in
1-800-575-4547
Back up # - Leave whole thing blank
DSN 1: Should be blank if you reset the internal memory correct but if not set it to all O's
DNS 2: Same as DNS 1

The next 2 pages leave alone as they will work with default settings, click on the the 3rd page then save in the menu it takes you too pop in Worms and it should work if not then post back as it could be one other thing ...

twiztid_420
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:21 pm
quote : #17
What's the other thing? I tried your first idea and it didn't work.
Posted:
Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:55 pm
quote : #18
ive also got the problem, it stays at the connected screen, got quake 3 to work online though.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:07 am
quote : #19
twiztid_420 wrote:
What's the other thing? I tried your first idea and it didn't work.

Simple as trying other ISP's some don't work for some games and regions, im lost on why this problem happens but try doing the same steps with other free ISP's listed here (at OC) if that doesn't work technically im not sure what else could be it but im guessing its ISP thing, your disk isn't scratched is it that could affect it that or if its a backup and not the real game because for backups they need to save space so the ppl who do them remove files and I have played a backup with the internet stuff removed...

Cisco
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:02 pm
quote : #20
I live in italy, and I use dreamkey 3.0 to connect my dc. And I have encounter trouble on connecting only once...Now it works perfectly