Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
28 dollars for a dreameye, couldve sworn it was new if he didnt tell he it was used. has everything in shrinkwrap and original plastic sleeves. anyways, the manual is all in japanese, so is there an english guide on the internet or something? i know some of u here have a dreameye too, so how do u go about usin it. do yall guess?
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:18 pm
quote : #2
Use the game disk I think the main menus in it are in English for the most part, if not do trail and error

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:02 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Go here

http://insidiousplots.cjb.net

A bit down the page it says we both have a dreameye. The word dreameye is clickable so hit that. Now your on a page with lots of Dreameye links one of which is a link to english giude. Its fairly straight forward I used it myself to good effect. sory couldent get any direct links to the page to work Sad

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:07 pm
quote : #4
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DreamcastBrowsers/links/__DreamEye___001022616723/

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:04 pm
quote : #5
well I was looking around on google for help with my dreameye and seeing if there was anyone who made any video clips so i typed in "Dreameye video clips"

and this site came up which had a woman using here dreameye for some ""nude"" things anyway the pics came out quite well on the dream eye lol

dreameyegirl well thats all i am giving you for the link because I don't like my posts removed or locked (again!)