Topic: Why?

Page 1 of 1
zprhead
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
When playing online there seems to be a habit with some to start chatting when i have them in my sites and out of playing fair I dont frag them when I see the blue bubble over there head but as soon as I continue on looking for another target they come out of chat and shoot me in the back,ive played a few games where this happens a little too much for my taste. Im not being a baby about it but its not right BTW Ive only played four times online and i never came in last place using the pad so im not being a sore loser.

lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:11 am
quote : #2
There are a lot of stupid people in this world. Lots of bratty kids, lots of older losers. You never know what you're gonna get when you play online. My advice is to play the Fraggin' Friday events, becuase it's usually just the people from this community, and we don't do stupid shit like that.
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:16 am
quote : #3
ok how do i go about joining one of those games? like I said in another post im using the pad and I just started playing again in about six months so i should be an easy frag I cant use a keyboard and mouse just cant get used to it and im trying to track down a panther to see if thats any better
Z

lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:29 am
quote : #4
Check the Game Schedule and click on FF for today. It will tell you which UK servers we will be using. If you need to know how to get to a UK server, click on Quake 3 IP List. Or just click here: http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=551

Make sure and read every post on that thread; it should answer your questions.
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:11 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
zprhead wrote:
ok how do i go about joining one of those games? like I said in another post im using the pad and I just started playing again in about six months so i should be an easy frag I cant use a keyboard and mouse just cant get used to it and im trying to track down a panther to see if thats any better
Z

The kool thing is we here arn't as interested in the final score. During games many of us just like to have fun, chat and frag, and its actually playing the game that is the primary focus. Lots of people use pads here too. Also I know what you mean about the reverse chat fragging hehe. The best advice I can give is to stock up on weapons while they are chatting then find a defensive position for when they come out of chatting. Then waste them. Bulking up on armor or grabbing haste, regen, or quad damage will prove you to do a hard fo to attack once they come out of chatting.
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:24 pm
quote : #6
Chatting lol few days ago I thought I was running a quake 3 IRC server Smile
Two peeps on it (one from England and one from US) were yakking for ages.
Mind you they were talking about dreamcast games, so I let them away with it Wink

Mind you I did mention this website to them, he he he he Very Happy

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:37 pm
quote : #7
yeah i use a pad too
Posted:
Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:12 pm
quote : #8
zprhead wrote:
Z

i have always use keys and mouse. lol if u can findthem DC keyboard and mouse are ten a penny in uk now in shops, but i know if u own a mouse i know that alot of people who didn't like using k/m use
pad and mouse very succesfully. using pad in on
hand for move (analogue), left trigger-strafe left
mouse-aim, and right mouse button strafe right
(i think)? i think wormytheworm wrote about this
style before and the button config but i forget
what topic soz

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:20 am:

people doing that bubble crap
grrrr i h8 that!!!!!!!!
just make sure u call them a chat fragger then
frag them hehehhehehe....
maybe bad advise, maybe lord or ryan can answer me a question. wen hosting a server are u visible as a player or can u just host? eg spectate gamesand have 2 join via a different ip add.
i was thinking maybe if u host and r only spectate u would still be able 2 use the chat or the private chat to talk 2 players???????
just a thought but grrrrr at back fragger chatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!