Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ohhh man. I really think that id should've toned down on the plasma gun a bit; it's freaking unstoppable with quad damage. 3 shots and you're dead; it's also the fastest firing gun in the game. Man; it's craziness; running around, getting shot time after time with a player with the combination...they're unstopable.

On another note, I didn't even know that the BFG existed until a couple of days ago when I was playing on Got-Freaky?'s server--but that also is an extremely powerful weapon. Hahaha, it's best just to run when someone whips these guns out. Smile
Posted:
Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:56 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea the plasma gun can wreak insane damage. man I love the BFG, so futuristic. My favorite weapon in the game. I should make a mod to use only the BFG, the Plasma Gun, and the Rail Gun. Could call it a 'Laser Tag' server hehe. And adjust the damage of the BFG so its not as strong. Would be kinda kool I think :]
Posted:
Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:34 am
quote : #3
The BFG is a giggle, but a n00bs gun IMHO... it's far to easy, I prefer a good old fashioned rocket launcher or railgun Very Happy

M4D |-|05T!NG & /\/\0DD4G3 @ TRASHTHESYSTEM.CO.UK
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:01 pm
quote : #4
while i love playing brute force offline i cant seem to see it listed online as thats the best map with bfg imo, rockets are always good tho!
Posted:
Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:09 pm
quote : #5
you wont be able to connect to a server that is running the brute force map,sega deny you this becouse the mapack is illegal and was never officially released.
you can however connect manually by typing the servers ip addy into quake but its a pain when you have to keep doing it. Crying or Very sad
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:28 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
got-freaky? wrote:
you wont be able to connect to a server that is running the brute force map,sega deny you this becouse the mapack is illegal and was never officially released.
you can however connect manually by typing the servers ip addy into quake but its a pain when you have to keep doing it. :cry:

Yea very true. I am planning on putting up a server or 2 of these however, and list the IP's here at the site. I wouldn't have then show up in the list beause of course...you can't log on directly to them with the fight button and I wouldn't want to confuse people.

Those offline maps are superb though. Some of my favorite ones.
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:55 am
quote : #7
I dont wanna wast u time..... but plz help Gruben 2 come back 2 quake....... I need some help by setting my dial up infos correct. Where is the UK connection????