Topic: halflife trouble

Page 2 of 2
auron21
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:42 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
hey man go to www.ircspy.com and use the irc, youll be able to get it there, if u have any problems using xdcc then reply back and ill explain it, its simple. also u can use www.suprnova.org, i saw half life and beats of rage there for a fact this morning in the dreamcast section. youll need bittorrent to download them, its just a little programe but u can get it on the site. hope thats any help, cya.
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:17 pm
quote : #17
Hey, you want Half-Life?

Here's a website dedicated to Half-Life on Dreamcast, and last I checked they had the file to download. Go to:

http://half-life-dreamcast.cjb.net/

I have a flawless copy of Half-Life, but I didn't get it there, so I don' t know which release of Half-Life they have. \

If it turns out to be glitchy, which I don't think is likely, try this guy. I actually bought my copy off a trader named John - his e-mail address is: cd_rainfall@hotmail.com . You can try him to see if trade or sell it. He's a really nice guy. Just tell him that Ray T sent you.

Good Luck!

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:38 pm
quote : #18
yeah man thanks, thats the one i found the other night, but as i said my original copy which is pretty damn great, just iffy with the loading side as you can tell, started working again so i spent all that time downloading and deleting for nothing, hay ho, at least it works!!