Topic: F355 car set-up

Page 1 of 1
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just put on F355 to see how bad i had become at it in the 4months since i played it (i sucked).... and to my horror i had wiped my car set-up from my VMU Sad

The set-up is very important,
It got me thinking... there are a lot of new players of F355, so could some of the more experienced players post what their car set-ups are plz? (if they dont mind revealing their secrets that is Smile )

it would help ppl improve a lot faster..... instead of struggling in races coz their car has the Default set-up. (the default set-up is garbage!!!)

(im off to muck about with my car set-up now........ god i cant believe i wiped it Rolling Eyes DOH)
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:16 am
quote : #2
ello,

I like to use the default car setup, because thats all that can be used online. makes it fair that does.

just stick with the default setup.

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
jools
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:58 pm
quote : #3
yeah it's best to get used to the default set-up. it just seems sluggish at first compared to set-ups. Just use set-ups if you want to register a fast lap/ghost at the Home Page. For that i just put the wings up and ride height down.
What you can do is alter your controller set-up. Lowering the analogue % and putting steering at +3 means you can correct the car much faster when you start to slide, so you can take more speed into the corner and apply counter steer. This makes a big difference. But you'll have to be extra smooth to get wide and set up the corners right.
I'm doing a F355 guide Wormy. I can PM you the tips if you register at usuarios.lycos.es/dreamennia/board
The f355 board is in "Online Games on S.O.E." Drop in and say hi and i'll PM you. Cya online soon i hope, there's been a lot of new racers on recently.

Tu+Th@9:00:00pmGMT. Races each 20 mins