Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Hey everyone sorry I havent been on Worms much over the last week ish ( Worms online name for me = Dutchcourage ). This is due to me having to be up at 5am each morning at the moment Sad . Last time I was on somone said Wormytheworm hadent been seen for a while and now I notice his normal barrage of schedualed games isnt up. Well hope people are still playing and that everyones ok and everyones Dreamcast is ok. I'll try and connect tonight at 11pm GMT if Im awake enuf.

Laters

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:31 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Someone else from Bristol, UK......small world.

I have to admit, I would love to get online with worms, and starlancer, but can't really use the phone line, so I am currently stuck with just PSO and quake via the Broadband adapter.........shame

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
esk
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:40 pm
quote : #3
i remember asking wormy about a similar period
blast... read the "if your wondering why no worms" post in 'other online games' forum, i assume this is the same and would expect he be bak by early next month

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:11 pm
quote : #4
no my dc isnt ok, i wish i could come on now but my dc conked out the other weekend and it just doesnt recognise any discs, i have a new one on the way and will try to get on worms more often.
Posted:
Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:08 pm
quote : #5
Hey yeh small planet, which bit of Bristol?.

What was your online WWP name Ultrapro?.

Ohh Esk it seems Wormy had a new Xbox game he was on llast night, I managed to stay awake Smile . The server still seems to be doing well and games are posted on the scedual again for tonight.

Laters

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:12 pm
quote : #6
Hi,

Well outskirts of Bristol really, In Thornbury (Bristol/South-glos area) how about you?

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:49 pm
quote : #7
my screen name wouldve been ultrapro as well mate, i like to keep it simple.
Posted:
Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:55 am
quote : #8
segadreamcaster wrote:
Hi,

Well outskirts of Bristol really, In Thornbury (Bristol/South-glos area) how about you?

Cheers, Craig

I live in Brentry which is basicly right on the side of Filton airport, the other side from Patchway. I work in Thornbury now and then as one of my stores is there, the co-op on the high street. Also I used to work in what was BOC around the back of Sainsburys and I used to play 5-a-side on Sundays in the sports centre.

I dont recall seeing you Ultrapro, maybe one day soon.

Laters

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
quote : #9
Oh right, thats interesting, good to know there is at least one other dreamcaster near by. shame there arent a lot more of us though

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:13 pm
quote : #10
thats maybe because i have only been on once, i was in a game with wormy and some one else, i actually won it some how, i think it was a little comtroversial, remember wormy?
Posted:
Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:21 pm
quote : #11
my eye's hurt so im not reading this topic really long ... so where is wormy?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:24 pm
quote : #12
ultrapro wrote:
thats maybe because i have only been on once, i was in a game with wormy and some one else, i actually won it some how, i think it was a little comtroversial, remember wormy?

If you were new the chances are the other players in the game ignored your worms and concentrated on killing each other, then left you too strong to finish off. Happens quite a lot that does.

Hey DCM take a paracetamol and read the post then you will find out where wormy was, dont worry he's back now.

Also my apologies to all for not being on recently. Im still up at 5am but this should finish as of thursday so I hope to be back on tommorow.

Laters

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:40 pm
quote : #13
it was actually the oposite, they killed 2 worms of mine quite quickly, i just kinda avoided them towards the end and it was one on one, we were both behind some scenary and only had rockets left, he bodge one and dropped down the hole if i remember, i was quite close to death an all
Posted:
Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:26 pm
quote : #14
hehe i do remember that game... it was funny coz at the end ultrapro and internetaddict were left... ultrapro was in a bad position near water and couldnt get out of it.. and internetaddict had used up all of his equipment, so he couldnt move anywhere DOH!

I can remember laughing while i watched the comedy unfold Smile

I played worms online on Monday.. but i couldnt connect on Tuesday... and i still cant connect today Sad i have a bad feeling about this.
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.