Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
In the Downloads section, full information on the community Jet Grind Radio graffiti archive is up. Feel free to start designing and uploading your own graffiti. Pics are posted and wil await admin approval. Basically I just make sure the pictures meet the requirements and hit the approve button.

So this feature is now open for community usage. Hope to see some great tags and designs up from those who want to get into it.
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:39 am
quote : #2
oh, thats awesome!! great work!!!
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:58 pm
quote : #3
thats kool man n1 keep the community alive Very Happy

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:42 pm
quote : #4
ill try to make some tags
Posted:
Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:30 am
quote : #5
I made a few my self like 2-3 years ago they basicly photo's of different things cut to fit the shape of the tags, ill have to find them and post them soon.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:28 pm
quote : #6
aww man. ive been waiting for this. lemme fire up photoshop....

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:20 pm
quote : #7
ok well found them, did realize it but most (like all) are just logos that fit the size, I was hoping I did some good stuff ... o well still nice sprays to use ... after lord approves them they will all be up.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:59 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
I guess I should have been more specific. Although I didn't think I had to. I'll have to do a write up on what content is accepted I guess.

The Jet Grind Radio...GRAFFITI Archive should contain graffiti/art. Make something creative. heck opening up mspaint and just going nuts with the pen tools creates an interesting looks and stuff. You could do that. Or if you have some better graphics software like photoshop make something in that.

I'm not looking to have the galleries be a mirror of google images 'search dreamcast'. So content that get's approved is something that is artistically created. A design, or graffiti, or artwork.

Raw screenshots, photos, logos, etc will not be approved.