Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
first of all may i just say that as of yesterday i have a working dc again!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! finally, its been like 3 weeks, so anyway when i get a new/replacement dc i always test everygame i own on it to make sure its gonna be fine, i need to get a replacement copy of project justice, and a fan to make sure it doesnt over heat and a new lense cleaner cos the last one i had was ancient.

onto the topic!! i just got these 2 today and (if nikon doesnt mind me mentioning them) thank you LIKSANG!!!! i love that site!!! these 2 games are amazing, i kinda got shikigami figured out now but am still puzzled by psyvariar 2, the graphics are excellent the music is awesome on both, i just cant believe how good these 2 titles are, anyone else played em yet? they both came out brand new in japan within the last month. go to lik sang and have a look, they sell for so cheap, i got them £32 each and no postage fee!!! FROM JAPAN!!! they only took a week to get here! get them if you can guys they rule. there like ikaruga except they have different styles, attacks and options. anyone else like em?

have a look!

shikigami2=

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=33&products_id=4114&

psyvariar 2=

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=33&products_id=3591&
Posted:
Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:18 pm
quote : #2
Hey, congratulations on being back up and running (and on getting your hands on those two games).

Unfortunately the dollar isn't quite as strong as the pound right now, so I don't think I'll be picking those two up anytime in the near future. But congratulations; enjoy!
idrepublix
banned!
Posted:
Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:27 pm
quote : #3
For anyone who's interested, the COS II Limited Ed. D-DIRECT edition is available at Yakumo's site, segagagadomain.com. 90 Euros is steep, but for a D-Direct item, it's so worth it.
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:58 pm
quote : #4
thanks man, its been sickening with out dc, on the plus side i have been getting out and getting drunk more, and i joined a gym! someone help me please!!!

can anyone offer gameplay tips for these 2 games? i cant find any faqs online and they are (obviously) all in japanese, so i am missing out on the story in shikigami. psyvariar looks wicked but i want a bit more info to explain all the moves and bonuses and techniques