Topic: PBA Question

Page 1 of 1
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey, is the beta of PBA any good? I wanted to know if it was worth downloading or not. If its good could someone give me the bittorrent link. Also if anyone has the bittorrent link for Half-Life (w/o Memory glitch) that would be great.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 am
quote : #2
halflife can be downloaded here, but you need nero really, i have heard people without it have had trouble. should work tho. if not you can buy a copy of halfife from people. i got mine for £3 and the artwork as well, not bad, saved me the trouble of looking for it

http://half-life-dreamcast.cjb.net/
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:06 am
quote : #3
i can answer that pba is pretty good. i dont know why i like this game, but it is fun if you know how to play it. the load times are pretty long. i dont know if adding a dummy will help. i tried to re-selfboot with a dummy, but it wouldnt get past the sega logo.
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:50 am
quote : #4
hrb2k3 wrote:
i can answer that pba is pretty good. i dont know why i like this game, but it is fun if you know how to play it. the load times are pretty long. i dont know if adding a dummy will help. i tried to re-selfboot with a dummy, but it wouldnt get past the sega logo.

But where did you get it from?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:46 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
The game was not officially released. The ony place to find it is on a file sharing service of some kind. Bittorrent or DC++ or something like that.
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:30 pm
quote : #6
lordnikon wrote:
The game was not officially released. The ony place to find it is on a file sharing service of some kind. Bittorrent or DC++ or something like that.

I understand that, but yall must have gotten it from some certin place. I cant find the Bittorrent link that makes the download start.