Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
kontact
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Through segas/sonic teams site for Puyo Puyo Fever there is a DC section, there you will find two commericals if you scroll down on the right. At the end of both commcericals it shows them using a DC controller and then the dreamcast logo and it does that unravel animation along with the little kids sayin "dreamcast!", so dope. Cool

http://www.sonicteam.com/puyofever/info_dc.html

Another commercial to add to my gigs of DC archives. There is also some wallpapers I believe.

Last edited by kontact on Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:45 pm
quote : #2
a link plz Very Happy
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:11 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Really. Cute. thx 4 da info.
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:25 pm
quote : #4
cool
Posted:
Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:50 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Check these out Very Happy Puyo Puyo Fevah at the booth at TGS 2003! Very Happy I love booth shots. They rule!

http://www.play-asia.com/image/content/tgs/large/dc-puyopuyo_fever2.JPG
http://www.play-asia.com/image/content/tgs/large/dc-puyopuyu_fever3.JPG
Posted:
Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:38 am
quote : #6
Wow. I need to play PPF on a better television... That first picture looks great! Actually, I should probably get a better television. That screen, even from a camera, from an odd angle, looks better than my television to an amazing degree. It would probably help if I hacked my TV up to support composite (or RGB!) input, but, I would rather not chance frying anything that I hook up to it (or myself, for that matter).
MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:36 pm
quote : #7
man that booth shot is sweet. i love seeong the dc logo RIGHT NEXT to the modern console logo. the dc can hang!

and those walpapers are bad ass. i kinda stumbled on un, the whole thing is ofcoarse in japanese.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
icepick
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:12 am
quote : #8
MasterChief wrote:
man that booth shot is sweet. i love seeong the dc logo RIGHT NEXT to the modern console logo. the dc can hang! ...

Whoa! How did I miss that, the first time that I looked at the picture? That's frickin' sweet; I'm saving that one for posterity. Cool
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:27 am
quote : #9
icepick wrote:
Wow. I need to play PPF on a better television... That first picture looks great! Actually, I should probably get a better television. That screen, even from a camera, from an odd angle, looks better than my television to an amazing degree. It would probably help if I hacked my TV up to support composite (or RGB!) input, but, I would rather not chance frying anything that I hook up to it (or myself, for that matter).

Just get yourself a TV with s-video input. Most modern TVs support it, and it's worlds better than RF or composite. Component is nice, but s-video is plenty nice enough for most people.

MasterChief wrote:
man that booth shot is sweet. i love seeong the dc logo RIGHT NEXT to the modern console logo. the dc can hang!

and those walpapers are bad ass. i kinda stumbled on un, the whole thing is ofcoarse in japanese.

Definitely. Looking at that I almost got a little misty-eyed. Wink