Topic: Sonic Adventure Black Market?

Page 1 of 1
F-Man
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Has the black market ever worked for you? Before my DC broke last year, it was redirecting me to a World Ranking page and that's also what it says it does at some sites. I kinda wonder if it always was like that...

And can anyone confirm if everything's still going great at the SA site? Downloads/World Rankings still working and all?

Tahnk you. Wink

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:30 am
quote : #2
I haven't been on for 6 months now, but it used to work fo me. Maybe the site has closed down, but I was able to get the Chao with my emblems.
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:35 pm
quote : #3
Uh, that's weird. Are you sure you're talking about SA or SA2? At least the site seems to work from what you're saying.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:52 pm
quote : #4
There never was a black market for SA1 was there? I assumed you were talking about SA2.
Posted:
Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:49 pm
quote : #5
Yes, there's one. But going to it brings you to the World Rankings entry page. Maybe it's just a wrong link or a more serious problem. I was wondering if someone ever got in with SA1. And since you were talking about SA2, do you know if the first one's downloads and files stil work? I heard a rumor they didn't...

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:08 pm
quote : #6
I don't know about that. I never went to SA1's Black Market; however, I did download the the New Year's and other downloads that worked for me. Keep in mind that this was quite a while ago.
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:07 pm
quote : #7
The Sonic Adventure 2 black market, both message boards and Choa daycare are all online (checked today my self) plus the downloadable content is still there!

F-Man
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:23 pm
quote : #8
That's cool. Very Happy
I mostly wished someone could check that out but for SA1 instead. Well, it probably is also working. Thanks for the help.

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:44 pm
quote : #9
no trust me the sonic dventur content is dead, nothing is downloadable anymore, and the still have the contest winner of 2000, u cant post nothing there, even their IRC channel is no longer working, its just dead as dead can be
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:58 pm
quote : #10
Dang, why must everything be that complicated? I mean, someone told me he downloaded stuff last week and now someone else (you) tell me nothing works.

I know they haven't updated since a while, but are you absolutely sure about the downloads? And can you still upload your times?