Page 2 of 2
asha
unknown
Posted:
Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:20 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Stewy01 wrote:
Or you could get an Apex and play it on your couch. That's what I probably will do. Has neone here even TRIED worms 3d? I think that itll be cool and that its a great idea. But they still need to continue with 2d game also.

iv played worms 3D on xbox its ok sadly it whont be online over here.
(it came out last novemberish over here btw)

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:50 am
quote : #17
i have played Worms3D on PS2... if your'e new to worms it is a decent game i suppose,
i thought it was really cool at first... but after a while i was dissapointed coz as far as im concerned (as an experienced Worms2D player) worms3D has lost a huge amount of the stuff that made it a classic in 2D.. now it is simply an ok game.... in 3D ,
and where the hell is the superb ninjarope acrobatic coolness??? gone away, thats where.

I would say that, if your not a hardcore Worms fan you will probably think Worms3D is great.. if you are a hardcore worms fan you may be dissapointed.

try before you buy
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:32 am
quote : #18
i play Worms on my Saturn to this day and was planning on buying WWP for the DC. I guess i could still get it but i really wanted it for online play. I know i could've given Wormy a run for his money cause nobody could beat me in the Saturn version. I have an XBOX and i'll be getting LIVE soon, so Worms 3D sounds good to me. Wormy should get a PC at this point cause Sega won't bring WWp back. I still miss playing the NFL 2K series online and that is just a memory now too. You can get XBOX LIVE and play Worms and ESPN Football there.