Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:37 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Just reading the news article about the downloadable content. I know Bomberman never had downloadable content but it did have costumes/collections that could only be found online. So if anyone can find a full collection panel VMU save for Bomberman then Online consoles could claim to have even more online content. Ive looked about before and I think Ive found one with 2 missing out of 150? I think. That was at http://www.gamefaqs.com

Laters

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:14 pm
quote : #2
the problem with the costumes in BMO was that they could only be used online, daft really, would be great in multiplayer to have the custom costumes.

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:41 pm
quote : #3
I have all the costumes unlocked. I have the save file on my VMU. How can I upload it?
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:41 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I can't host this file, because it is a gamesave. And I just don't host gamesaves. Also all the costumes were only for use while online. So there isn't anything you would be able to do with it anyway.
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:13 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Yea I can't host this file, because it is a gamesave. And I just don't host gamesaves. Also all the costumes were only for use while online. So there isn't anything you would be able to do with it anyway.

You cant or dont host gamesaves?. I played BMO online so much that I forgot the costumes only worked online. I only realy played the game offline for about 2 weeks then spent the next 2 years ish playing online. Although you cant use the costumes in game you can still view them in the costume edit section.

You can download your save at http://www.gamefaqs.com just put bomberman online in the search engine and go to the saves section.

Laters

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:07 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Blast wrote:
You cant or dont host gamesaves?

Nope. Gamesaves are not official download content intended for game expansion.

They are gamesaves. Hence they have nothing to do with online gaming. Hence they will not be hosted in our downloads section.
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:42 am
quote : #7
The only reason I considerd the BMO gamesave to be different is that some collections are only avalible online. BMO is still a fun offline game and its great collecting the collections. As the online mode is no longer avalible there are a few collections you can never get, which would be rather annoying if you didnt know. As the cossies cant be used offline Id say its not worth hosting the save as only total Bomberman addicts would want it.

Laters