1, 2  Next
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:41 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
For the past 6 months the OnlineConsoles community has come together to track down all the downloadable content which was available for Dreamcast Online. Many of the files were aquired from official sources right before they were ripped down off the internet by sega. It was a race against time.

In the last week I was able to find download content for 1 more game. None other than, Rayman 2. Yep, I tracked down 3 mini-games for the dreamcast platformer.

Here is a brief description about each game:
One game is a sidescrolling shooter using text letters. Another is a circular shooter where you are fighting enemies eminating from a central point in some sort of spa. Then one is where you are collecting lumes under a certain timelimit by grappling your way up into the sky.

Each of the following games now have their official DL content available in our downloads section as of right now:

Rayman 2
ChuChu Rocket
Dynamite Cop
Sonic Adventure 1
Sonic Adventure 2
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1
Samba De Amigo
Samba de Amigo ver.2000
Skies of Arcadia
Zombie Revenge

Please visit our Downloads section for all DL content.

I thank all who helped track down these files for future generations to expand their dreamcast games. There might be 1 or 2 more games that might surface with download content in the near future. However for now, we have salvaged most of what was available.

Long live DC Online Gaming.

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:41 am
quote : #2
hey, thanx alot. Very Happy
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:22 am
quote : #3
So in order to download and use this stuff, should I log on with my DC and download it strait to my VMU ?
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:14 pm
quote : #4
Cool stuff, I've been searching for one of those Rayman 2 downloads for quite some time. Thanks!

You might also be interested in this site. Street Fighter Alpha 3 masters downloads. Since I don't own SFA3, I can't confirm if these files work or not, but I do remember from renting it years back that you could download difficult fights or something like that, so I believe that would make these official download files as well. Perhaps someone with the means can test them out?

Also, Floigan Brothers had monthly downloads and some of the VC games had official roster updates. I haven't found a trace of the Floigan files and finding the official roster updates would be like finding a needle in a haystick considering all the fan-made roster updates.

Hope some of this helps!
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:27 pm
quote : #5
I aksed sometime back now if you could get the Downloaded Tracks off Sega Extreme Sports as the site is down... any news on that
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:44 pm
quote : #6
I'll look into testing those street fighter masters files. Yes tbone all you have to do is navigate to the site, login and visit the downloads page with your dreamcast. Also, I think someone mentioned crazy taxi 2 having some form of download content. If anyone tracks down that info, drop a link.
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:04 pm
quote : #7
i got the crazy taxi 2 files for you

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:05 pm:

and 4x4 evolution ones 2

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:05 pm:

and metropolis street racer all of those 3 game's files are the official ones

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:06 pm:

how do u propose i get them to u nikon?

Posted Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:15 pm:

and i got sum mini games for the vmu

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:16 pm
quote : #8
pm me about them, thanx
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:54 am
quote : #9
Here's a site with files for Unreal Tournament:

http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/gamers/savedgames.html?game=unreal

Also, I seriously recommend getting a Dreamcast Mouse and Keyboard. I tried playing with the controller, it's okay, but with the mouse and keyboard it's awesome. Anybody know if there's a way you can still play Unreal Tournament on the internet with the Dreamcast? I heard from somebody that you could if you hooked it up to the computer, but I tried it and it just kicked my computer offline, so I don't know. if anybody knows how, tell me, thanks.
l8r
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:42 pm
quote : #10
You cant. UT is gone.
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:38 pm
quote : #11
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:
Here's a site with files for Unreal Tournament:

http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/gamers/savedgames.html?game=unreal

Also, I seriously recommend getting a Dreamcast Mouse and Keyboard. I tried playing with the controller, it's okay, but with the mouse and keyboard it's awesome. Anybody know if there's a way you can still play Unreal Tournament on the internet with the Dreamcast? I heard from somebody that you could if you hooked it up to the computer, but I tried it and it just kicked my computer offline, so I don't know. if anybody knows how, tell me, thanks.
l8r

Yea thats a game save. The files we are talking about are Download content. Content additions to the game made by the developers. Like how xbox live has download content. Same thing.
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:38 am
quote : #12
I have the US launch party file on my vmu right now, ill send it 2 u lord with your e-mail account for onlineconsoles with Dreamkeys l8er today... Im ordering a new copy of SA right now and was wondering whats the differences with the files that are reigion based?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:17 pm
quote : #13
DreamcastMagic wrote:
I have the US launch party file on my vmu right now, ill send it 2 u lord with your e-mail account for onlineconsoles with Dreamkeys l8er today... Im ordering a new copy of SA right now and was wondering whats the differences with the files that are reigion based?
Word thanx. As far as the region differences....i'm not entirely sure. They were labeled differently so I figured....might as well put them up as I found them. I came across all the SA1 files at classic gaming. They had different regions. I am assuming the different files will work on any region but I guess people might wanna use ones specific to their region. I guess maybe sega released files for each region of the game? Still not100% sure but I figure I would just put them up as as.
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:29 pm
quote : #14
My Pop3 account which is from my ISP doesn't work with the DC period sending e-mails, from Planet Web to DreamKeys nothing works. I remember once reading that someone found a free pop3 e-mail service, anyone remember so we can get this file online asap

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:39 pm
quote : #15
use hail at blueswirl or use ftp upload at planetweb