Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:53 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ii havn't been on Quake 3 much as of latley, so many games to play hehe. I mean really when you think about it, with the few amount of of the games we have available to us to play online, do we ever really feel we need any more games. I mean it would be nice but man, jsut interesting that i have a hard time getting online with some games simply because of time contraints hehe. Quake 3 being one of them, been so busy playing PSO.

Just wondering how the servers have been lately, for those playing Quake on the regular. I am gonna start playing more frequently. Are they packed all the time? And also how is the server count doing? Servers realiably up? or does it fluctuate?
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:47 pm
quote : #2
The number of servers is up I think one times i read on the message boards that it was 5 but its max is now 13 and its not as packed as befor there is room for people to join in servers most if not all the time thanks to people makeing new servers ... But them again I could be wrong I only played late at night and I haven't for 2 weeks or sense getting PSO! wow what I a game ... but ill drop by quake servers when the PSO fever goes down 30 hours in 4 days that is sick lol but its so much fun all my firends are mad at me because i keep blowing them off and play PSO lol

twistedidiot
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:58 pm
quote : #3
I am finding that there are more servers available now and the stability is ok (your ISP connection quality has alot to do with it I found out). And alot more people on than there used to be. I can usually find a spot but I am finding the competition very stiff. I usually get fragged 3 seconds into a game and the longest I have gone with all my gibs accounted for was a whole 2 minutes. The mouse is helping alot but daaaum these folks are killing machines.
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:29 pm
quote : #4
ya I have the same problem but them again when Im just play people on Dc controles I kick some ass Twisted Evil lol