Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
Previous  1, 2
xdscast
rank 8
Posted:
Fri May 14, 2004 1:48 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Multiplayer indeed, but its hard to get my littel brother to grab a controller, hes too into Xbos and what it has to offer. I didnt like powerstone 2 all that much, sure it looked kinda bad with low polys, camera a little too far out and lack of moves but it was a blast. *sigh* guess I gotta kick his face in playing Halo
rank 15
Posted:
Fri May 14, 2004 6:16 pm
quote : #17
TheMytho wrote:
You know, I find it funny no one has mentioned the quality of the game itself.....

-Mytho

It's a quality game. I love dogfighting with my brother, especially using the old man. Mr. Green The controls could've been a BIT better, but it's still butter smooth. The idea of performing barrel rolls, flips, turns, whatever through the use of the X button/analog stick movements is awesome. Though, does anyone find '8 bit beat' to be a little...queer? Very Happy
Posted:
Sat May 15, 2004 3:34 pm
quote : #18
so is the version people are getting in japanese? i dont mind but if it were possible i would rather have it in english. is there much story to the game? cant wait to get mine
Posted:
Sat May 15, 2004 4:43 pm
quote : #19
ultrapro wrote:
so is the version people are getting in japanese? i dont mind but if it were possible i would rather have it in english. is there much story to the game? cant wait to get mine

Nah ultrapro, the game is entirely in English. Very Happy
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 2:28 pm
quote : #20
really???!! wicked, so what kind of structure is the offline game? is it mission based or what? and are there plenty of multiplayer modes? cant wait for mine, how long would it take it to get to the uk if sg sent it last wednesday?
Posted:
Tue May 18, 2004 11:21 am
quote : #21
I hope its mission based and not training based like Outtrigger, that pissed my off sooo much when I found out there really wasnt an object to it.
rank 8
Posted:
Tue May 18, 2004 11:48 am
quote : #22
It reminds me of a crazy taxi in the air.