Topic: F355

Page 1 of 1
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 3:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i just played F355 online for the first time in ages (thursday night 9pm meeting), quite a good turn out, 7 players including myself, its great if there is a bunch of players at once.. i forgot how good this game was.

I was the Yellow car, number 77 and i was called ~ (~ its meant to look like a worm lol Smile )

i saw you Brockstrongo, nice race on SUGO.. 3 cars jostling at the front.. me, you and that black car, but then you skidded onto the grass DOH!!! hehe Smile

i will try and be at more races
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:01 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Hey Worm long time no see. Since WWP went down Ive been hosting regualr PSO events just check the schedual Smile Basicly you should get PSO and I should get F355, I forgot how fun PSO is and I know youd love it m8. Hope u dod get it one day, we would love to see you on, ohh and hope to see you on F355 too when I get it.

Laters

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:03 pm
quote : #3
yo m8, what about goin to 4x4evo now?... damn he's gone Sad oh well hmmmm, just me then, oh look ive done over 100 posts yay me.

might as well go then i suppose, maybe i will schedule some 4x4evo games, or starlancer..... god WormsWorldParty Sad i miss you so much hehe

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:27 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
ohh m8 took me a while to notice that PM. I'll play 4x4 with ya even though Im not over keen on it it may grow on me?. Post a game up and I'll find my disk and see if I can remember my gamespy details. I dont think I have a truck anymore as I may have erased my game save to make room for Dreameye pictures. So standard truck for me then Sad .

Laters

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:44 pm
quote : #5
Aah the squiggle was you Wormy lol. yeah i did pretty poorly tonight, havent raced in two weeks and i was rusty. Very Happy

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:53 pm
quote : #6
yo brockstrongo, yeh i was the squiggle lol

i will either be the squiggle or some worm related name in future Smile see you on tuesday probably

oh, i just noticed it still says 'check the schedule for worms' under my posts..... if only!!! Very Happy hehe

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 6:16 pm
quote : #7
WormyTheWorm wrote:
i just played F355 online for the first time in ages (thursday night 9pm meeting), quite a good turn out, 7 players including myself, its great if there is a bunch of players at once.. i forgot how good this game was.

I was the Yellow car, number 77 and i was called ~ (~ its meant to look like a worm lol Smile )

i saw you Brockstrongo, nice race on SUGO.. 3 cars jostling at the front.. me, you and that black car, but then you skidded onto the grass DOH!!! hehe Smile

i will try and be at more races

wormy! sup man! yeah, we need to get together for some F355 races. School's just getting out for me, so I'll look for you online next week. Wink