Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic
gimprecords
rank 2
Posted:
Mon May 17, 2004 8:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok, starlancer needs to be on the game schedule for more than one day a week. It's practically the coolest dc game left online.

PS - If you don't have a copy then get one from ebay or irc and let's get this shiz moving.

essej
rank 7
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 4:59 pm
quote : #2
you know about the one on friday (tomorrow), right?

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 6:04 pm
quote : #3
gimprecords wrote:
Ok, starlancer needs to be on the game schedule for more than one day a week. It's practically the coolest dc game left online...

Okay, I'll admit that StarLancer is cool, but I take exception with any statement placing it above Phantasy Star Online. Very Happy That could be just me, but...
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 9:26 pm
quote : #4
I know Im high jacking topic but last sunday no one showed for SL event, next time be there, or be square ... (these people are squares anyways Rolling Eyes ) Very Happy

essej
rank 7
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 9:48 pm
quote : #5
you gonna be there tomorrow, DCM? we've all got to work together! i'm getting nervous, reading all these "i tried to get a game together and no one showed" posts.

if i've got time on sunday, i'll pop over to your game, too. i've been playing this game quite a bit offline (between bouts of wresting with PSOv2 NTSC offline... it finally arrived in the mail, and my shit is o-ver-whelmed. who writes these utterly, utterly crappy manuals?!!?), but i'm somehow thinking human opponents are going to smoke me even more than the cheap-ass AI.

freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Fri May 21, 2004 2:50 am
quote : #6
Mertens will show you what its all about when it comes to respawning at the gate LOL. I'll be there and i'm not too shabby at the controls my self.I still haven't finished the game, probaly cause i have 24 games on the DC as well as 2 other systems i play (XBOX-Saturn--you're not a true sega fan unless you have a Saturn!). Its seems to be hard to get people to play this gem of a game but at least we can get a hardcore following. Kind of like the DC scene, hardcore baby!

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Fri May 21, 2004 3:02 am
quote : #7
freshcut_t70 wrote:
...you're not a true sega fan unless you have a Saturn...

Very Happy