Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
popley
rank 3
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 8:20 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
yea i know a place called "Game Force" theres a buch out where i live, anyways one of them has shalves of dreamcast games, i mean it made me piss my pants. And most of the dreamcast there are colored modded, so i have a black, green, and sliver ones ($20 each).

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Fri May 28, 2004 1:07 am
quote : #17
My local stores are weird.

I got got one store here called Bookman's. There don't know jack about games, but they stock EVERY type of video game. Atari, Saturn, Dreamcast, os2, XBOX, Lynx, jCommodore, just eeryhting. They even stock imports that get brungAnd it's good they don't know much because you can get really nice deals there sometimes.

I also got a place called Metrognome. They sell music and games. They stock a lot, not saturn though, but DC and Genesis and the otehr basics. They have a really nice selection there, but you don't really find the great deals there.

Toy R us has games for Game Gear and Genesis brand new that sold like crap, like sports. And hte selection of DReamcast games is OK (atleast about 8 months last time i was there) but it iat the orignal prices, making it way overpriced,

Consider you guys lucky that your Ganestop's/EB atleast stcck a little DC games. The three i go to don't have a single game in stock. One had a good selection until replaced by N*Gage! Can you believe that!? Next time i may ask to look behind the counter, maybe they have some.

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Fri May 28, 2004 4:29 am
quote : #18
Soul Reaver is a great find KingOfGrills!
I love SoulReaver, excellent game... the presentation and voice a acting are superb, and so is the story, I got BloodOmen2 for XBOX (a sequel to soulReaver), but Soul Reaver is the best... i was sad when i completed it Very Happy
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Fri May 28, 2004 11:27 am
quote : #19
Wormy, Soul Reaver rocks! I never paid attention to it until I found it, but that game is really well done. I booted it for the first time last night, and it floored me.

Can you believe they sold it to me for $3.50? I almost didn't buy it for fear something was wrong with it.

Speaking of Soul Reaver, does anyone now how complete Soul Reaver 2 was for Dreamcast before being scrubbed? I remember seeing a promo cover for that game.

It's waiting for us out there. I can feel it...

How are my little crackers doing today?
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri May 28, 2004 10:00 pm
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
Here is what I ordered online the other night Very Happy

Sega Bass Fishing - $1.93
Sega Marine Fishing - $4.25
Test Drive V-Rally - $4.98
Incoming - $3.60
Giga Wing - $7.89
Zombie Revenge - $6.84
Slave Zero - $4.99

All BRAND NEW SEALED NEVER OPENED.

Laughing *Does the bargain finders dance of glee* Laughing
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 12:20 am
quote : #21
Here is what I just ordered tonight, all new and factory sealed sadly 2 or the 3 are just trash but for collecting and reviewing sake I got them...

MDK2 - $4 (wanted this game since I played the demo way back when, can’t wait to get it in my hands)

Evolution - $0.25 (it worth a quarter I hope and it can't be any worse then Time Stalker)

Kiss Psycho Circus - $5 (I over paid but I played this once and thought it was kinda fun ... I hope im right, after doing some research tonight I found out it was suppose to have online game play, but it was scraped Sad along with 2 player ... ya I know what were they smoking)

Lord I would hope you have the fishing rod, I do and it really is the only way to play fishing games

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 12:41 am
quote : #22
Lordnikon and DreamcastMagic, you guys seriously scored on those finds. Way to go!

Like I tell my friends who consistently pay $49 for games, the deals are there if you're willing to look for them.

Score!

How are my little crackers doing today?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 4:55 am
quote : #23
i am currently bidding on giga wing 2 and mars matrix, i am also gettin sonic and knuckles for mega drive as i sold it years ago and want it back!!!! i need to get vampire chronicle and cant wait fro baldur force exe!
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 7:27 am
quote : #24
i see u ordered GIGA WING lordnikon.. i have this game, but i havent played it much (it is very good though)..
anyway, GIGA WING has got 1 of the craziest character bios i have ever read in any game Smile

Background story for the character called 'STUCK';
"Now a retired doctor, Stuck lost his eye in an air accident, and through his own skill replaced it with a cybernetic orb. When his wife was stricken with a terminal disease, Stuck tried to use the power of a magic stone to save her. Instead the stone tansformed her into a golden statue. Now stuck fights to find a way to reverse his wifes condition."

asolutely mad! Very Happy
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 11:18 am
quote : #25
lanzarlaluna wrote:
I was very happy to see a Gamestop employee, a manager for fuck's sake, understand the greatness of Dreamcast. He said his friends tease him because he still plays a "dead" console.

his friends surely dont know everything ya can do with a dreamcast. like surf the web, watch movies, play mp3's, look at jpegs. i mean there are so many things ya can do with the dreamcast, plus there is no need for mod chips, which makes it even better. thats the main reason dreamcast is my fav among all the rest. Very Happy
Posted:
Sun May 30, 2004 10:08 pm
quote : #26
Hello all my first post here Very Happy jest picked up my dreem cast last wed,(I wanted one when it came out but dident vave the cash then coudent find one after it was disconued Crying or Very sad )it was a specal bundle deal from gamestop annapolis one (1) dreamcast, one (1) network adapter, two (2) controlers, four (4) memirory cards, and three games (NFL 2K, NBA 2K, and elimental gimik geer) all fore $22.99
It was coverd in dust the clerk said Thay had put it together jest to see if it wood sell over 6months ago and coudent give it away

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon May 31, 2004 5:04 am
quote : #27
welcome mate to the humble world of dreamcast, its always great to get new members, soon we shall reclaim the world for dreamcast!!! Shocked joke. anyway nice deal you got there, i only wish i had waited sometimes as i got mine on release for £250 console and 2 games. are you planning on taking it online with pso, starlancer, f355, pba, quake 3 or pso v2?
Posted:
Mon May 31, 2004 7:48 am
quote : #28
Six months ago, Toys R Us wanted $50 for PSO v1 Dreamcast. Sometimes old retailers don't update their databases either.

-Tritium
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Mon May 31, 2004 8:29 am
quote : #29
Toys'R'Us has DC games for like $10-15 Tri. They just don't get around to changing the labels on the games. Laughing

Last Christmas, I decided to check up on the bargain bin at good ol' TRU. Found the usual assortment of Floigan Bros., sports games, etc. Then, the prize lay before me: Mars Matrix, brand new for $10! You never know what you can find. Wink

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 31, 2004 8:48 am
quote : #30
TheMytho wrote:
Then, the prize lay before me: Mars Matrix, brand new for $10! You never know what you can find. Wink

Man....thats......amazing. I would kill for that deal. Shit I need to get around to some Toy's R' Us's.