1, 2  Next
Wonderdog
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi guys and gals,

As some of you may know, I'm making self bootable PPA and HL disks available to anyone who needs a copy (because they cant get the image to burn, where scammed by a certain rogue who shall remain nameless, or simply cant find them on the web etc.). If you drop me your details by PM, I'll mail you out a copy and you can paypal me $5 to cover the postage AFTER you recieve the disks... If you request disks and dont stump up the p&p afterwards then I'll send my Flying Monkeys to get you, and you'll also blow my offer for everyone else... (I'm charitible, but I aint a charity!) Cant say fairer than that now can I!

Hopefully I should be getting a copy of PBA bowling in the post in the next week or so, so anyone needs that as well, I can also send it out at the same time.

Anyway, let me know!

#Wonderdog

shortymac
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:36 pm
quote : #2
I would like to get a copy of those games well i already sent you a pm with my info im still waiting on a response

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:21 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm not quite settled yet (I'm still sort of State-Hopping right now), but I think it's cool when someone offers to help spread game love throughout the DC community. I remember making tons of file transfer via MSN Messenger after i was lucky enough to squeeze my way into a Beats of Rage download (it was almost impossible to download for a month due to demand) to other people who couldn't download it. I also remember a fellow DC user mailing me a brand-new DC browser when I bought my second-hand DC because I couldn't find one in my area.

People like that keep the community going. Bravo. Just be ready for the demand, as you'll probably get a ton of E-mails and PMs very soon.

Wonderdog
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:48 am
quote : #4
Shortymac, your package was sent out on saturday morning (check the HL site thread).

#Wonderdog

braze2032
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:08 pm
quote : #5
Thanks a lot Wonderdog. I got the discs this morning and am going to PAYPAL you the postage costs etc in a second. Top games!!

SuperBowser102
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:24 pm
quote : #6
Hey, wonderdog. What's the status on my copies?

Posted Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:32 pm:

ah well, nevermind. checked the other topic. thanks dude. Razz
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:56 pm
quote : #7
I would like to thank Wonderdog for his help in getting me and others these games. I don't have a way of getting these any other way. I will gladly pay you the postage, no problem. i'll be waiting for these impatiently LOL i really want yo play these games, i hope you sent these already WonderDog. Thanks again!!

Wonderdog
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:52 am
quote : #8
HI guys,

If you check the halflife site is down thread, there is a list of disks I've dispatched.

I've also sent out a couple more today.

#WOnderdog

Posted Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:48 pm:

Thanks to Braze for paypal'ing me the postage costs so quickly. Hope you enjoy the games!

#Wonderdog

Morph
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:03 pm
quote : #9
Hey WonderDog, I just got them in the mail today! Thx a lot, they are awesome Very Happy

Your so honest, you should get a speshil Rankvatage!

P.S. I will send my end probably by this Friday Wink

Shocked <= I love this smiley, he is kewl

Goshikyu
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:37 pm
quote : #10
Wonderdog, i would also like a copy of PA and HL. i sent you a PM with my details.
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:49 am
quote : #11
I requested a copy of them in the pm i sent you. Thanks in advanced.
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:41 pm
quote : #12
just got my copy of PA and hafelife, thx again wonderdog. i have sent ur copy of pba out today, sorry i got it out so late but my plans kinda got shot, had trouble getting to my sis's to make a backup.
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:29 pm
quote : #13
Hey Wonderdog, I will need your address, since there wasnt a return addy on the package u sent. Just PM it to me. Very Happy

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:19 pm
quote : #14
nice
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:34 am
quote : #15
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but have been checking out the site for the past couple of weeks. I'd really love a copy of PPA and HL. Cool I sent you a PM, Wonderdog.