Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Koda
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
yooo i just ordered chu chu rocket from amazon.com Very Happy calling out lord nikon, marioman, and anyone else who wants to play Cool i'll be able to play this weekend...hopefully i'll get it by then Smile i'll post a game in da schedule when i do Laughing
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:26 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
whoo hoo sounds awsome Very Happy I am gonna make some custom puzzles too, i wanna see if the online puzzle lobbies still work right Smile

Prepare for utter frustration madness. CAT ATTACK!!!!!! will drive you crazy. You'll be winning with like 400 mice, and then within seconds your score can drop to like 14 mice. Just remember think happy thoughts. LOL

Can't wait to play Smile
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:40 pm
quote : #3
Good job, Koda. Definitely get 4 controllers if you can--tis the ultimate party game. Just prepare to get screwed when you have the perfect setup and you get hit with a Cat Mania. Keep the trigger finger ready. Very Happy I would see you online, but the online function doesn't seem to be working for me. Grrr...I need a newer browser to input my email address in.

Koda
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:31 pm
quote : #4
w00t..sounds awesome Laughing o and i hav 4 controllers =D lol btw..i know that chu chu rocket is a puzzle game that deals with cats and mice...but what is the object of the game??? how do you win??
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:50 pm
quote : #5
You win by getting the most mice into your or your teams rocket
before the time runs out.
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:55 pm
quote : #6
yea you position arrows in order to redirect mice along the path to your rocket. Its a crazy game. very frantic. I LOVE MOUSE MANIA!!!!!!!
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:14 pm
quote : #7
hey i also heard that this game lags really bad online...like if u press the button to place the arrow down it could take 1-5 seconds for it to be placed...is this true????
Posted:
Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:21 am
quote : #8
i wouldnt say 5 seconds. id say 1-1.5 is more accurate. its not bad, condisiering it was the DC's first online title. great choice Koda, an online, party, kid and girlfriend game all rapped in one little jewle case. man... i wanna play NOW!!!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:27 pm
quote : #9
im always up for some chu chu Smile just give me a message on aim.
banned!
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:38 am
quote : #10
hey guys, lets set up an exact time to be online. chuchu rocket rocks - i just pray it stays up as sega has said all DC online gaming will die as of october.
Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:36 pm
quote : #11
Great choice man. I play the game at Tao's house although I don't own the game. I am thinking of buying it.
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:17 pm
quote : #12
i finally got my chu chu rocket in the mail yesterday!!! Very Happy YES!!! lol anyway i'll set up a game for this weekend cuz i cant make it to nikon's event Sad well...at least i finally got iT!!! and i'll be ordering starlancer soon also..followed by ot even tho its offline rite now Cool
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:25 pm
quote : #13
Koda wrote:
i finally got my chu chu rocket in the mail yesterday!!! Very Happy YES!!! lol anyway i'll set up a game for this weekend cuz i cant make it to nikon's event Sad well...at least i finally got iT!!! and i'll be ordering starlancer soon also..followed by ot even tho its offline rite now Cool

ya OT is a good game a must have i think, very nice graphics too

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:59 am
quote : #14
OT isn't really a must have. Single player is pretty dull, and its only good (in my opinion) if you have a mouse and a keyboard. Still, the online capabilities of this game kicked arse.