Topic: -worst game's ever list-

Page 1 of 1
deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
what's the most horrible game ever that came out on any system that you may owned or seen Question

to name a few for dc:

blue stinger-horrible controls and the worst camera angles.if they would have fixed this things this game would have been a contender.

web browser 3.0-the horror oh the horror why have you forsaken me. ive said what i have to say about this piece of crap on the other post nuff said.tsk tsk tsk a really dissapointment indeed.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:28 pm
quote : #2
nah man you cant mention blue stinger as the worst game you ever played for dreamcast! blue stinger was my second purchase and i love it to bits, it may have dodgy camera but i adore that game, its got a great story and really good bits of gameplay latter on, then theres all the awesome weapons you can save up and buy in the market.

nah the worst game i have played on dc for a while would be shadowman followed by roadsters and pod2, then timestalkers, i just hated the game mechanics on that one, the idea was sound but i could never get into it, also speed devils online was awful, it may have worked ok online but i could never get mine to work online and the offline sucked balls
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:50 pm
quote : #3
Sonic Shuffle

blew....hard

^_^
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:10 pm
quote : #4
MTV Skateboarding Featuring Andy McDonald

I'm a skateboarding fan, and a fan of Andy McDonald, but this one really highlighted the fact that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater is vastly superior in every way. The controls, animation, and gameplay all blow chunks. The best part of the game is the stunt mode, and even that is marred by bad gameplay mechanics.

Test Drive 6

Serious stumble in the franchise. Especially when placed side-by-side with Test Drive: Le Mans and V-Rally. It looks and plays like a bad Playstation game. Oh yeah, it was a Playstation game. Infogrames barely lifted a finger while porting it, so they didn't take advantage of anything the Dreamcast had to offer. Totally wasted opportunity

Blue Stinger

Yeah, it's bad. It was an early Dreamcast game, so the lack of development experience shows.

How are my little crackers doing today?
Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:36 pm
quote : #5
Um, exqueese me. Has no one ever played Slave Zero? DAAAAAAAAAYM. Horrible. Looks like a 10 dollar PS1 game. And buggy as hell.
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:49 pm
quote : #6
Nope I haven't played Slave Zero before.

I suspect Slave Zero should be on the list though. I once tried to buy it at Electronics Boutique, but the clerk talked me out of it.

That, my friends, is the sign of a bad game.

The cover and case photos look pretty cool though. I'm a sucker for any sort of mech-looking game...

How are my little crackers doing today?
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
meh this thread is just a huge excuse to flame video games. There is no such thing as a worst game, since each person has their own opinions about what games they do like, and which ones they don't like.

Topic Locked.