Page 1 of 1
MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:37 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey guys.
i reciently bought a pal game, toy racer. good game, be even better if it was still online. im currently running it through a boot disk, while functionally it works fine, convience suffers greatly. so naturally i thought mod chip. so, my question to you, is it worth it? is it easy to do? are their any adverse effects? which do you recomend? where can i get an inexpencive one?
Also, i wanna import a few other games: Sonic 2, rez, maken x (i herd the jap version is WAY sweeter), ikaruga, KOF 2003, Shenmue 2 (jap, pal is too pricey). do these titles have a language select option? or do i need to pick up 'japanese for dummies'?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:06 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Well if you know your way around computer hardware then you could do it and there are guilds on the Internet you can use to take you step by step in moding your Dreamcast. It might just want to stick with the boot disk. Your right about maken x being better then US version as it has the authentic nazi content which was edited out for the US version which really takes away the games plot. You will not need to worry about the language select thing am not sure that many Jap. games have this but many if not all games from Japan have English for there menu's its kind of weird but true.