Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:07 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Man, I love the way everything for the DC is 30% off in gamestops now. It sucks that they are quitting carrying DC games but 30% off is a great way for me to contenue building my collection untill they run out of games. The other day i bought Marvel Vs. Capcom. The Label said 24.99 but i ended up only paying about 18.50 Very Happy Tomorow i am going to go get D2 and Power Stone 1 and 2.
rank 23
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:10 am
quote : #2
Seriously. Not too long after they started that, I found a GameStop in my area that actually still had a really good selection of Dreamcast games. I spent a lot of money on games that day. Very Happy
lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:06 am
quote : #3
Wait, is this an official nationwide sale?
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:26 pm
quote : #4
yeah
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:13 pm
quote : #5
The GameStop where I live disposed of their DC games in March. Sad

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:19 pm
quote : #6
My Gamestops are all out of games, but I went to my local EB and was like Holy!! They had like 20-25 games left. None were all that reat though, but i picked up Sega Bass Fishing for $2 and Carrier for $7 (ech i regret that)

anyways i guess its just all depends on the area you live in.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:18 pm
quote : #7
its counts toward hardware also. i bought a brand new controller for 3 and a good condition KB for 1 dollar!
i also picked up a madcats KB converter for 50 cents. i mean, why not?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:04 am
quote : #8
I haven't seen a Dreamcast game in any stores in my area for over a year now. Sad

LINK343q
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:24 am
quote : #9
They have a very little amount of Dreamcast Games at my Gamestop, but then I went to Gamecrazy and they still carry Dreamcast Games and systems when they get one.

xdscast
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:23 am
quote : #10
Game crazy is the place to go, I picked up Suikoden II in all but factory sealed condition for a fresh $25.00, makes me with I never bought the one on Gamestop for $50 and in chippy condition.

Ive gone to all the game stops within a 30 mile radius and none have DC games.
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #11
I have not visited the Gamestops in my area recently, though I predict that they still carry Dreamcast games (hopefully) and the Game Crazy near my house does in fact carry Dreamcast games but I have not had the sufficient funds to buy new games.
Posted:
Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:43 pm
quote : #12
I live in a small town, so the only game store we have is Electronics Boutique. recently our store got a big shipment of games in, but not many of them were very good except for Quake III Arena and Chuchu rocket and a few others. of course I bought those two, but they aren't getting any more shipments in. hopefully if I make it to the gamestop in the big city about an hour away, they might still have a few Dreamcast games. I remember how much fun I had in the N64 section after N64 quit being made, so I'm hoping there's some leftover DC stuff there
Posted:
Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:21 pm
quote : #13
yah gamestop has sell on dreamcast if u can find a store with any... i like gamestop but i think their gay in a way that they give u minium for ur trade in on games then they sell em for a outrageously used game price Crying or Very sad