Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:17 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was playing around with the online feature in PA and was wondering if there was a way to access the Dreamkey browser. Is it the complete browser or just a simple goto function for the game? Can you go to any site with it like Yahoo or just the Sega site?

Excalibur007
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:44 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
You can just choose to use the browser from the menu, unless the copy you have wasn't made right. If this is the case, you can fix it yourself if you know how to remake an image. If you don't know how to make your image, there are plenty of tutorials on how to do so. Just hunt around the web for a plethora of information.
If you know how to make your own image, you'd be better off to go with a better browser than the dreamkey that's included. (I stuck a fully translated Dream Passport Premier in mine). Wink
You can put ANY browser you want in there. Heck you could even put in Dreamkey 3.0, or ANY version of Planetweb.
I'm not sure how Nikon feels about discussing the details of such things here, so that's all I'm going to say on the subject for now. Smile
Hope you get it working.

-Ex