Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
fallout
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:46 am
quote : #46
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Oh no purchase you only never a PC to look at the most in order videos or writes the text to write. To never go attempts thereby into the InterNet, VIRUSES Spam of TROJANER. "PROBLEMS" of degrees before second meet times again my operating system up shot themselves, ran for two years perfectly, and I hardly go into the InterNet BUMM.....

And the although I uses a Firewall, and all unnecessary Open Ports haven closed, also my anti-viruses program update I daily.: (

Hey if possibly someone the file download would like, then ask until Sunday;) Since I mean PC urgently one freshly cells cure give must

I have it of course mentioned however...

P2P Client "Shareaza" www.shareaza.com Download the 2,0,0,0 version the 1,8 is a little buggy

File name:

Dreamcast - Pba bowling {PAL} by fallout rar

I Scheduled a Pba game on Sunday July 04 for time informations look @ the Game Schedule
:::THANKS for playing:::
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:12 am
quote : #47
right what did you want me to try??

I mean if you guys want and it works on GameSpy I could host the following games:

4x4 Evo
PBA

Can StarLancer Run?

what did you want me for wormy?
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:23 am
quote : #48
i just wondered if you got PBA to work on PAL dc UKRDreamcastUK, but u have NTSC DCs anyway (right?)... maybe Fallout can play with you coz he has no1 to try PBA with Smile
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:44 pm
quote : #49
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I can confirm that I have now managed to get PBA bowling working on a PAL DC, simply by patching the CDI file and then burning with alchol 120%, although I have to admit that it didnt seem to want to burn at first, but eventually it worked

So, Hopefully I will be able to attend some PBA meetings in the future...I have to admit I do have an NTSC DC anyway, but I really couldnt be bothered to drag that out every time.........lol

Cheers, Craig

PS: Thanks for the suggestion about converting to a nero file braze2032, but I had already tried that and it didnt work at all for me.....but at least I got there in the end

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 am
quote : #50
I have only a PAL UK Dreamcast
Downloaded version of PBA

So you got it working... can you guide us through it for all the UK PAL Gamers so we can have some of these game online
and if I see it working PC >> DC I will host servers for it...
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:36 am
quote : #51
I know you were talking to segadreamcaster but I thought since I was bored and I have woken up super early for no reason at all that I would help you out.

Place the PBA bowling file and the patch in one folder (unless you can be assed to go searching around). Open PPF-O-Matic and select the ISO disc image. Choose ALL FILES (otherwise CDI images will not show).

Now do the same for the Patch.

Select APPLY and that's it. The patch will be applied.

Now burn the CDI image that you have just patched with DiscJuggler or Alcohol 120%. If you only have NERO then you can download CDI2NERO and burn it that way. To use CDI2NERO just launch it, select the CDI file, choose a name for the NRG file then once it's finished converting - Burn the NRG with NERO.

If this does not work then it can only be the copy of PBA that you have. Check the file size against the screenshots above to make sure you have the Belokk rip.

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:47 am
quote : #52
Yeah basically what braze2032 says is right, although I had absolutelly no with with burning with nero. Other than that there is not much more to say other than the fact that you need the paching software, which can be found in the post that was originally left on this subject, which is: http://www.megagames.com/dc/dc_ppf.shtml

I suggest you use the same software as used in braze2032's instructions (PPF-O-Matic) as thats what I used and it worked a treat.

Other than that I dont think I can add anymore, so thank Braze for saving me some time....lol

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

green_machine
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:40 am
quote : #53
where can i get the patch file from ?

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:04 am
quote : #54
http://www.geocities.com/braze2032 /Alx-pba.zip

As given by braze2032 on the second post of page 3 of this thread...thats the patch

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:03 pm
quote : #55
Awsome, I am going to make all of this into a tutorial you guys. Great work :] Author Credit will be noted to those who contributed of course.
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:40 pm
quote : #56
Type: Pal
Perhaps as this topic has now been moved up the forum it should be renamed?. Dont want people getting the wrong end of the stick do we Smile .

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:44 pm
quote : #57
Type: PAL
Lol Yeah ....

Or put a Question mark ( ? ) after doesent work on pal Dc's Mr. Green into the topic description ...

doesent work on pal dc's ?????
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:44 am
quote : #58
ok so if i download the patch and the pba cdi how do i get both to burn on the same disc via nero? i have cdi>nero so thats no biggie and i have bittorrent for the game i just need to know how to get the cdi and patch on the same disc without missing anything or doing something wrong.
Posted:
Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:43 am
quote : #59
You don't burn them on the same CD as such, you patch PBA before you burn it. Just follow my instructions a few posts up and you will be on your way.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:24 am
quote : #60
i did say that i read your bits and dont have that package i know how to use cdi2nero. i guess what your saying is you cant patch the file unless you download that program you were talking about?