Topic: 4X4 EVO Track Downloads?

Page 1 of 1
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Is there any place to download more tracks for this game? It says you can on the back of the package but it also says there are Jeeps in the game (which I've yet to see) and it also says you can make your own tracks (?).

braze2032
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:22 pm
quote : #2
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/gzaxxxskams/otherdownload/ogd.html

at the bottom of the page...

M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:41 am
quote : #3
Thanks for the link, but I can't get any of those to download to my vmu. Sad Anyone know of any other place to get em?

SonicArcade
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:28 pm
quote : #4
lte.cjb.net/e1/trackname.lte - this one's a really good site. Normally you can find a track name by looking at PCers games going on, and you can just write down the track name and put it where trackname is. That's my personal favorite site for it, but if it's down temporarily or something, theres another topic called 4x4 Evo Track Downloads where some people list off some good tracks and sites to get them at.
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:18 pm
quote : #5
Thanks SonicArcade, I think I finally understand it now. I was thinking the tracks had to be in .vmi format or something. Of course if I had just read the damn post already here about this same subject, I wouldn't look like such an idiot. Smile

I'm gonna check some out now to see what's good and I'm sure I'll be posting some more 4X4 games here soon!

EDIT: OK, that worked but one more question. There's no way to play these downloaded tracks offline is there?

SINNED
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:41 pm
quote : #6
Yeah I was wondering also if youre able to play downloaded tracks as single player online or off. Do I always have to wait for someone to join before I can even see the track? Kinda sucks especially when I play at night and no ones on.

M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:26 am
quote : #7
Yep, I got to try out a couple of em the other day by playing with some PC players. I'm going to be posting a 4X4 Evo game later this week so we can try a few. Hope to see you all there!