Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:36 am
quote : #61
profile : pm
at the end of the day its just a question of pateince and covenience. if you cant be assed to play thru and level up then cheating is the obvious way forward but then there would be no point in playing. only reason i got into xploder code usage is because i got a certain distance into it and kept losing my files, either my memory card corrupted or my dc broke and i didnt know how to get it back, i also got noled often and decided i had played it enough and wanted to make a character lv 100 with good weapons and just enjoy the best bits of the game. but as i said i always start new guys and play legit, have done for a while. i never learned how to harm other characters and never gave weapons out indescriminantly like so many others.

another reason is that when i started doing pso i could never beat darkfalz, i always got killed, this resulted in money being used up to buy more health items, if you didnt remember to drop a pipe you had to find your way back thru ruins 3 and u have to start fighting him again, u get no more experience and thus have to hope that you can win this time, having lost money, health items and synchro and scape dolls.

i agree with you on the whole about hacking, it is pointless, i dont enjoy it now thats why i make new ones all the time