Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:02 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Anyone noticed how when you make a bowler on PBA all the camp movements they do?. Touching thier hair and stroking the face lol and all other camp looking movements. Is there something I wasent told about the PBA tour in the USA?

Maybe when I get some space on my dreameye we can turn this into a camp bowler photo gallery Smile

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:58 am
quote : #2
LOL Thats a good point hehe. The non-professional mannerisms displayed in the game in no way reflect the actions of real PBA bowlers....or do they....? LOL I think the game was meant to not be so much a recreation of real life bowling as it is a campy spin on it. I mean, just look at the alleys for heavens sake. Its meant to be about as real on bowling as wayne gretski for n64 is about hockey. I mean, you dont have the flaming balls (although there are balls with flame patterns), but you get my point. Now, if you compare it to the amature bowling scene here in the states, its fairly accurate! LOL
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:23 am
quote : #3
Have you ever seen the movie, "Kingpin" with Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray? Freakin' hysterical.

Seeing that movie will put it all in perspective...

How are my little crackers doing today?
SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:46 am
quote : #4
I'm glad you brought that up. It's kinda funny, but I was trying to remember the name of that movie while I was typing that post. Laughing
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:58 am
quote : #5
LOL

Woody Harrelson as Roy Munson: "Hi, I hope you don't mind. I got up a little early so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Took a little while to get her warmed up. She sure is a stubborn one."

Amish guy: "We don't have a cow. We have a bull."

Munson: "I'll brush my teeth."

Shocked

Hilarious movie.

Wish I had something other than 56k so I could get PBA too.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:22 pm
quote : #6
Type: Pal
No I havent seen Kingpin so maybe when I do all will becoome clear. Still my bowler looks camp, Ill try and get a piccy up sometime soon.

Laters