Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Seeing Mikaga's Fomar post reminded me that the other day whilst looking at the Graveyard section of the online list I noticed Toy racer is missing. I just checked to verify this. Toy racer was online in Pal regions, I seem to remember the Spanish server went off before the others.

If needed I can hire a gravedigger and some plastic soldiers for a full send off.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:41 pm
quote : #2
Toy Racer was only released in the UK, and the graveyard covers games that were playable online in the United States.
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:46 pm
quote : #3
Toy racer was so friggin' cool! Haven't seen any other racer where the track loops such that you drive up the wall and along the ceiling.

The concept of "all proceeds going to charity" was a first in videogaming as well, wasn't it?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:46 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Actually I do need to add it. I believe if someone imported Toy Racer they could play it online if they wanted to in the states.
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:11 pm
quote : #5
Type: Pal
Tao wrote:
Toy Racer was only released in the UK, and the graveyard covers games that were playable online in the United States.

Planet ring is on the list and that was only released in the Pal region. I never heard on a USA player playing Planet ring but a long time ago I did think that some USA players played Toy racer online. In theory both games were PLAYABLE online from the USA which is what I think the list is ment to cover.

I see Lordnikon has decided to add it. Cant hurt anway to a dead section.

Toy racer was a great game, and nah Ive seen no other that races up walls and goes upside down like that did Smile .

Laters
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:34 pm
quote : #6
Blast wrote:
Tao wrote:

Planet ring is on the list and that was only released in the Pal region. I never heard on a USA player playing Planet ring but a long time ago I did think that some USA players played Toy racer online. In theory both games were PLAYABLE online from the USA which is what I think the list is ment to cover.

I see Lordnikon has decided to add it. Cant hurt anway to a dead section.

Toy racer was a great game, and nah Ive seen no other that races up walls and goes upside down like that did Smile .

Laters

Err...my bad. Hehe...
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:15 am
quote : #7
i dont remember the list being exclusively for us games, i thought it was everything outside japan. anyway i had a go on it when it was online and it wasnt really too much to worry about