Page 2 of 2
Bristecom
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:29 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
DreamcastMagic wrote:
NO! They are selling preproduction copies of games, the real deal!!! The ones the press plays for a reviews and stuff.
How do you know?
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:34 pm
quote : #17
Because for each one there is a photo of it he took (By he I mean the admin, which I don't know) you don't find those pic on the net just laying around you know.

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:10 pm
quote : #18
DreamcastMagic wrote:
Dreamcasthistory.com sells them for $30 each

eh? i looked and looked and saw nothing. A Propeller Arena promotinal disc is worth way more then $30, and DCH is smart enough to know this.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:40 pm
quote : #19
Look at the bottom of this page ... http://www.dreamcasthistory.com/dchstore.html

there is no point to getting these disks because basicly they are the almost-to-done versions of games, only for collectors and all of them listed for sale have been released.

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:19 pm
quote : #20
i see what you are talking about now, i thought you meant that they had Propeller Arena, which they don't. you misunderstood my original post, which led to another misunderstanding.

The promotinal discs are very sweet collectors items, i wish i had some. If you're lucky enough to find one of them on eBay, some don't even go very much money, like under $20. But games that are popular have greater value, such as shenmue and headhunter i saw go for much more. Propeller Arena is like the god of those discs and costs tons, and Half-Life is similar, but I think that one is even more rare.

anti_flag_army
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:47 am
quote : #21
Type: NTSC-U
I was checkin out a game site that ive always thought was a good legit site and i saw a section that said new releases and it had prop arena for $10 used and i was like wtf?!?!?

http://www.vgfanatic.com/product-vg.mcic?sku=DRM-21728