58% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:19 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Today jhorto1 and me got a game together quickly and we were just about to get to the Dragon when we saw the ever so elusive, for me anyways, Hildeblue!!! Here are all the photo’s from the event.

Just looking at this photo brings back the pain I felt after this punch Neutral Wink Mr. Green

It was turning into a blood-e event Mad Wink Mr. Green

Reaching out to give a hug, or maybe death shot ... don't remember which, lets hope its that second one Neutral Mr. Green

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:37 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Did it drop anything of note?
BTW never seen one before Exclamation
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:41 pm
quote : #3
Wow ... I thought they were rare but didn't think it was that rare. Didn't drop anything special just a DB Saber with no % but it was hard mode.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:59 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Wow thats so awsome! Upload these to the community gallery for archival purposes as well. SO KOOL. Takes me back to when we first saw AL Rappy in normal forest on v1. Man but i failed to get a pic of it. (Was before we could even develop pics i believe.) Speaking of which I should prolly start backing up those folders of images off the server.
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:51 am
quote : #5
Wow... Never seen one, myself. All I've ever seen is the Al Rappy (the blue one that nikon mentioned). I've seen two of them; one got away and the other dropped a FLOWEN'S SHIELD.

That is kind of lame that it only dropped a DB'S SABER (they're ridiculously common in harder modes), but it's still very cool that you saw one. The experience of seeing it would be reward enough for me, I think.

Very cool.
eddie traverso
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:04 pm
quote : #6
I saw it about three times. 1 seen when playing STAR Cast GF LV.7, 2 seen as STAR Cast LV.31. And I've only played offline so far.
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:26 pm
quote : #7
That was a hilarious experience!

At first I didn't know it was even a rare beast. I just started blasting away until DCM told me to stop and that it was rare. So I ran down from my third floor to my first floor to get my memory card. Got the card and ran back up.

By then I saw that my character was being beaten to a bloody pulp by that hildeblue. (That's got to be mostly my blood on the ground in that one pic !)

DCM must've revived me five times by the time I got the memory card out of the package and into the controller.
We'd stand still for the picture and "SMACK" one or both of us would be flat on the ground !!!!

Anyway, that had to the funniest photo shoot I'd ever taken part in. Probably my funniest time playing PSO ever. Very Happy
banned!
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:00 pm
quote : #8
jhorto1 wrote:
That was a hilarious experience!

At first I didn't know it was even a rare beast. I just started blasting away until DCM told me to stop and that it was rare. So I ran down from my third floor to my first floor to get my memory card. Got the card and ran back up.

By then I saw that my character was being beaten to a bloody pulp by that hildeblue. (That's got to be mostly my blood on the ground in that one pic !)

DCM must've revived me five times by the time I got the memory card out of the package and into the controller.
We'd stand still for the picture and "SMACK" one or both of us would be flat on the ground !!!!

Anyway, that had to the funniest photo shoot I'd ever taken part in. Probably my funniest time playing PSO ever. Very Happy

hahah ... ya I revived you a ton, but man the blood Exclamation Very Happy

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:57 pm
quote : #9
ive only ever seen it once. i havent seen a pouilly (red) slime in ages, thats one of my favourites, he always drops something nice. i also havent seen the green or blue rappies for a while. so what level were you guys on? as in your exp. and also what section id is the guy that made the game? these things tend to effect the amount of times you will see something rare.
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:03 pm
quote : #10
ultrapro wrote:
ive only ever seen it once. i havent seen a pouilly (red) slime in ages, thats one of my favourites, he always drops something nice. i also havent seen the green or blue rappies for a while. so what level were you guys on? as in your exp. and also what section id is the guy that made the game? these things tend to effect the amount of times you will see something rare.

sig says it all m8 Smile

I was lvl 30 at the time and pinkal is my ID