Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
1, 2  Next
hrb2k3
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:23 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
ok, i finally got this game. long load time....

anyway, when you start to bowl, there is a meter in the lower right. you have to press the A button 3 times. what do the 3 presses means? i'm guessing power/accuracy/spin???

i'm i right.?? i like this game for some reason. Very Happy
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:01 pm
quote : #2
Allright, another PBA player!! I asked the exact same question about a month ago and got no responses....I haven't been able to figure out the meter either. I know that this same game is available for the PC...i was thinking about getting a pc version just to get the manual to the game...let me know if you can figure the controls out for certain...post it here!!

Douglas javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

Smile

guyver2077
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:06 am
quote : #3
lol i had the same prob

Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:26 pm
quote : #4
the easiest way to use the meter in my opinion is to let the meter go by itself, all the way up then back down, now as it goes back up press the a button about half way up, according to where ur aim is set. on the aim meter i ussually always have it set for the middle, and move my character alittle bit to the right.once ya figure it out its easy sailing from there, this is one of my favorite games online, only thing is i hate the chat part. anyhow i hope this will help!
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:07 pm
quote : #5
hey people. i play PBA too!
well, i dont have a FAQ for that, but i press the button two times, and i believe the first time you press it, its the power, and the second is the direction. i dont know if im right, but anyway i like to play it:)

xau from Brazil!
rank 40
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:03 pm
quote : #6
Well Grube is now also a bowler.
I was online but couldnt start a game. Needs a game at minimum 2 players? And I couldnt find any chat function (no chat like in F335)?
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:14 pm
quote : #7
I had the same prob too, still haven't figured it out
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:31 pm
quote : #8
First is power, second is follow through, third is spin. I usually hit the power about 8/10ths of the way to the top (on the devider line) and hit the second two at the bottom (on the other devider line). That works for me anyway. Now I just need to get the damn thing to connect to my isp...it doesnt like my earthlink...
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:22 pm
quote : #9
isp problems? weird...

i play it online without any problems. im from Brazil, then i use brazillian IPS^s.

PBA haves chat of course. but its not good, damn slow.

xau from Brazil!
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:53 am
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
Soldier blade is correct about the controls for PBA, that is what they do....takes a bit of getting used to at first, but keep going and you will get the hang of it......Blast scores a whopping 210 last night Wink ....the git, i only held me record of 199 for 24 hours....lol

The minimum for online play is two people yes....you cannot load a room unless there are tow players or more....and you cannot chat until you are inside a room...shama really but thats it

Anyway you guys if you wanna game and can make the time join Blast and I at 11pm UK time, we are on most nights...except Fridays and maybe saturdays....just drop one of us a PM if you like and we will tell you what we are doing

Come on we need more players on the server

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:19 am
quote : #11
paulokhm wrote:
isp problems? weird...

i play it online without any problems. im from Brazil, then i use brazillian IPS^s.

PBA haves chat of course. but its not good, damn slow.

xau from Brazil!

Yeah, I dont know what the problem is, but I have a theory that involves an incompatibility with the server node that earthlink rents bandwidth from in this area. I also have problems with "connection interrupted" on Q3. Real bummer, but I'm about to change ISP's. I know I have it set up right because it uses the same ISP data that PW uses and DP uses in slot one. Another reason I suspect my ISP is because I once was able to get it to connect when the junotest free account still worked. Its a wierd problem, but one I hope to have resolved soon. Paulo, its great to see you here on the OC dude. Smile
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:25 am
quote : #12
Smile if where chatting so much about pba in here why wont we just form our own little bowling league in here and set up dates and times on when we could play or something anyway it's just a thought Idea

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:27 am
quote : #13
how many players can u bowl against online.
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:49 am
quote : #14
Type: Pal
deadmanshand wrote:
Smile if where chatting so much about pba in here why wont we just form our own little bowling league in here and set up dates and times on when we could play or something anyway it's just a thought Idea

Sounds great we could have a PBA world championship, I'll happily arrange it all. I notice this is an old thread so where did all these players go or are they just on at earlier times?.

4 PLayers can enter a room online but you can havemaybe more than that playing with 2 on each DC, nt sure would have to try it out.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:26 pm
quote : #15
Blast wrote:
deadmanshand wrote:

Sounds great we could have a PBA world championship, I'll happily arrange it all. I notice this is an old thread so where did all these players go or are they just on at earlier times?.

4 PLayers can enter a room online but you can havemaybe more than that playing with 2 on each DC, nt sure would have to try it out.

Laters

yeah man we should.heck if we cant play any of the 2k ball game series online on dc like nba,nfl,wsb to name a few at least we can still bowl online Cool