Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
NickEriksson
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi,

I organised the F355 lunchtime events a short time ago. Unfortunately I haven't been able to attend any of the events, my question is, has anyone else attended. If so, is it popular, are there many people attending the events. Is there much good competition?

Thanks in advance NickEriksson

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:13 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think people have been playing, I'm not sure. I thought I heard [UKR]DreamcastUK mention that he had been showing up. I havn't been able to show up since i have been either working or sleeping during that time.
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:13 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I miss the Lunchtime F355 event's last week Confused

But i will make all races this week Mr. Green . I hope u are there , and track down the results Idea

Greets: fallout
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:17 pm
quote : #4
hello there

I said that I would do the LIVE Coverage of it .. but done to no one turning up for the testing stages of it ... i have canceled the live coverage of the Lunch time F355....

the next test will be this thursday... 8PM 20:00GMT+1
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:34 pm
quote : #5
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
hello there

I said that I would do the LIVE Coverage of it .. but done to no one turning up for the testing stages of it ... i have canceled the live coverage of the Lunch time F355....

the next test will be this thursday... 8PM 20:00GMT+1

UKR, the BIG races are on Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00 PM GMT +1 (UK Daylight Time), starting at Motegi and racing every twenty minutes (you have to be there ON THE DOT in order to catch anyone) . Usually more than 10 people show up to every race, and those who don't qualify go to the 'B' Races 5 minutes after the 'A' race. Let's say you didn't qualify for the Motegi race at 9:00, there would be another one for those who don't qualify at 9:05 that you could try to make. If you are going to record races, I suggest you do it at that time.
Posted:
Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:11 am
quote : #6
ok well do you want the 'BIG' races recorded ?? and each replay for each person recorded??