Page 1 of 1
anti_flag_army
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:41 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
OMG this game was sooooooo fun online!!!!!! we had like 5 ppl playin and the game ran sooooo smooth. I played with lordnikon, but i have no clue who the other ppl i played with were so it would be cool if u told me who i was playin with, i was the one not talkin cuz my freekin keyboard hasnt gotten here yet!!!!! Evil or Very Mad and i want to set up a regular thing with Sl like a few nights a week or somthin similar. this game was sooo fun i dont get y its not like quake where u can just get in and find ppl playin!?!?

Ill be puttin on some more games on the schedule or just pm me with the times u wanna play cuz i wanna play this game a lot more
BTW nikon kicks ass at starlancer!!

Koda
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:56 am
quote : #2
i hav yet to try this game online Mad and i couldnt make it to tonite's game Evil or Very Mad next time Razz
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:19 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
yea anti, those were some awsome games man. StarLancer performs so well. I still can't believe how good it handles lag. It's genius. It will be great when you get your keyboard so you can type more freely. Glad you took the time to schedule the game, so I could participate and have some fun online with StarLancer. Good times Smile
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:27 am
quote : #4
yeah i was there as well... it was a great game......we need to have it at least once a week.....ive finally got the controls down and gettin used to it.... we need more scheduled games........

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:24 am
quote : #5
dammit! I missed it! Me MAD! GOING CRAZY! DON't TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD! sTUPID INTERNET DIDN'T WORK AT THE LAST SECOND!
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:40 am
quote : #6
Anti, wait until you get a full game running Nuke Threat with everyone running around like crazy, mining the center ring to hell, and setting off nuclear strikes every five minutes. Man I'll never get tired of that effect, so beautiful. Or were you playing Nuke Threat? Smile
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:49 am
quote : #7
I think Anti played some of nuke threat? For a bit and then he had to go. Me, Lanz, and Jools played Nuke threat for a bit after ehhehehehee man talk about mines. MINES EVERYWHERE. It was so awsome. All the item pickups were working great. There were mines and missles picking up left and right. It got to the point where I wasn't even picking up the Beacons. All I was doing was picking up items and mining the map. So fun :]
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:44 pm
quote : #8
If I am ever suffering from Insomnia and some is on Jabber, I'll probably pester them to play this game with me. I kinda miss all (read: cannot use the phone line) the DC online games, especially StarLancer.

-Mytho

Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:17 pm
quote : #9
Ya, last night was a lot of fun. Too bad I got kicked off the phone line, and before that I was disconnected. Oh well. I tried using the Patriot and it was pretty cool, but I really miss how maneuverable the Shroud is. It goes from 0 to 333 speed in like half a second Very Happy Great for hit and run but no armor to speak of Crying or Very sad
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:30 pm
quote : #10
We need to get together soon again!! like maybe tommrow? wed.? thurs? Fri? any day is good for me, and yes i played a little nuke threat, but i couldnt figure out how to play it!! alli did was kill that one guy.....lanz i think it was.
My freekin keyboard didnt get here today Evil or Very Mad better get here tommrow!!!!!!!! but u guys gotta let me know when u wanna play i want to play again sooooo bad!!

lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:14 pm
quote : #11
HAHAHAHAA. Yeah. My StarLancer skillz0rz are teh suckness. I've played the game like 3 times, and just read the manual last night for the first time. :]
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:58 pm
quote : #12
i know u, u were like playing anf then u were like "hey i just learned a lot from the manual!!!!" i was always going for u in that deathmatch, there was no point in going for nikon!!! all he did was do loops around u until he lost ya

freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:07 am
quote : #13
My one complaint about Starlancer online is that you can only pick up so may items. It seems that is the only flaw i can find about the game. I haven't played in awhile and miss those death matches and Vampire mode kicks ass as well.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:24 am
quote : #14
Yea anti my playing style is drive by shooting Very Happy I'm always on the move. As far as items not picking up, its the only lag based factor in the game. The positional coordinates are not '100%' on point when all 6 players are in a game. meaning....the polygonal model of the pickup is there, however the informational coordinates on where the game will initiate the actual item to be picked up by you, is askewed. Sometimes I will fly through items at an off angle, intentionally missing them hoping to get lucky. Many times I do.

In the end I just try and try again. And eventually I pick something up.