Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Playing a game last night online with Segadreamcaster and something that never happened appeared out of nowhere. When we went to the in game chat and typed in the message it appeard on the game screen ( where the bowlers are ) for the other player to see. This has never happened before for us and we cant work out why it happened in that game. By the next game it wasent working again and we had to go back to the old system of darting in and out the chat room while playing. Anyone know how to get this feature working or was it just a fluke?.

Will be playing PBA tonight at 23:00gmt+1, check schedual for more info.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:47 pm
quote : #2
dunno but If I can find where to get PBA within 2hrs I'll join you's online if you's don't mind Very Happy

Games online with : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL), Star Lancer, F355 Challange

Currently playing : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL)
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:21 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Steven wrote:
dunno but If I can find where to get PBA within 2hrs I'll join you's online if you's don't mind Very Happy

Yikes cant help with that mate Sad . Got mine sent to me thanks to a friend but I think PBA is only avalible over file share? so its slow to download rather than a 2hr job. Best of luck getting hold of it though why not check out the rest of the PBA forum for more info.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:29 pm
quote : #4
I used to have PBA hosted. I could prolly get it up again.
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:39 pm
quote : #5
Shocked if you could dude that'd be awsome!!!!!!11!!!one!!!! Laughing but seriously that'd be awsome if you could get PBA hosted

Games online with : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL), Star Lancer, F355 Challange

Currently playing : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL)
fallout
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:40 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
Quote:
When we went to the in game chat and typed in the message it appeard on the game screen ( where the bowlers are ) for the other player to see.

I saw it today Smile great but it don't work the whole time Rolling Eyes

Did u notice that when u press the L Key on ur Kb that it's the same when u press Y
on your Controller "lol" Maybe it's a SHortkey on the KB ?? Who cares , When u have enough time ..
We can check that out Smile when u want [/code]