Topic: VOOT: A True Masterpiece

Page 2 of 2
SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:34 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
From what I know ultrapro (hey that rhyms!), the support for the twin sticks is still in the US version of VOOT, regardless of whether its listed on the case inlet or not.
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #17
Twin Sticks work fine with any version of VOOT. If you would still like some, I think www.toysnjoys.com still has some in stock. In fact they carry both the Saturn version, which you can use on the Dreamcast with available adapters, or they also have a few of the Dreamcast version too. I don't think they have many sets left at all though.

I have two copies of VOOT to go with my link cable, and I'd love to have a couple of sets of Twin Sticks to complete the vision, but they are just too dang expensive for me. Crying or Very sad

How are my little crackers doing today?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:42 pm
quote : #18
thanks for the link guys, thats not a bad deal, may have to wait till next month tho as i have about 20 dc games and a few other bits to buy at the moment.
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:25 pm
quote : #19
It's not really a good deal either. 100 bucks is the price, but you can find em way cheaper on Ebay.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:55 pm
quote : #20
well it is good as it works out to probably only £70 inc postage i would guess. i have as yet not found them on ebay, i have trouble finding items like that as i dont know how to word the search and invariably get naf all results.
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:20 pm
quote : #21
All mechs have dreamcasts on their backs and I think the lids opens when you boost, at least the saturns opened in the saturn version.
Posted:
Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:29 pm
quote : #22
yeah its not that hard to spot if you watch the intro the first thing you see is a dc loading and stayin as part of its equipment. i still ove showing this game to people and saying "this is running at 60hz, know what that means? it means its twice the speed of what U are used to, har de har"