Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Due to the fact I just read there may be a strikes cheat for PBA Im only going to be playing against other OC members until I here more about this. Im strictly limiting this list at present to people Ive already played on PBA and people I have known on other games and I know wouldent cheat.

Hopefuly this is just temporary as I dont want a cheat like this to damage pba online.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:53 pm
quote : #2
thats pretty sad man that they have a strike code like that for this game.i just got this game my self yesterday but havent tried playing it online yet hopefully if i did it wouldnt be with someone using the strike code so if you want to bowl sometime let me know Evil or Very Mad

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:09 am
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Thats cool m8 Smile . We play most monday to thursdays at 23:00 GMT+1. We sometimes play Saturdays but the time varies from 23:00 to 01:00. Sundays is again 23:00. Hope you can join us sometime soon and let us know your online handle otherwise we may think your strike bandit lol.

Laters