Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:16 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
oh and it wasn't completed. it still needed the split-screen action. Hence the map access Confused
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:15 pm
quote : #17
meh i dont care, its his problem. i have a few friends with the game, only one has the official copy, he got it for 50 bucks, it came with the pamphlet, and interior art work, all the stuff. he wants to sell it to me for 25, im going to buy it, he takes good care of his stuff and the disk was sealed when he got it, so its 'like new' 'Super Rare' 'Mint' lol....Ebay terms...

Me
Steven
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:17 pm
quote : #18
Pilot02003 wrote:
meh i dont care, its his problem. i have a few friends with the game, only one has the official copy, he got it for 50 bucks, it came with the pamphlet, and interior art work, all the stuff. he wants to sell it to me for 25, im going to buy it, he takes good care of his stuff and the disk was sealed when he got it, so its 'like new' 'Super Rare' 'Mint' lol....Ebay terms...

not accussing you as a liar here, but since when did devolpers distrubute pre-releases of games sealed and stuff? every pre-release I've ever had aint been sealed. maybe valve done it for the dc? dunno but I dun think it was sealed when he got it unless I can see a pic of that I dun belive it again I aint accusing you of a liar mearly stating my point Smile

cheerz,

Games online with : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL), Star Lancer, F355 Challange

Currently playing : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL)
Pilot02003
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:21 pm
quote : #19
Lol, not factory sealed but sealed in one of those bags, it was new without a sratch on it, it just had been sealed so it wouldnt be damaged, the guy that sold it to him was a collector and sealed the game himself, sentemental value or keeping it safe or something, never the less it was sealed by someone and didnt have a scratch on the disk, both manuals( One was n spanish or something ) were perfect, case was new, it was in mint.

Me