Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:28 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Hi there great to see we got another online player going Smile .

I dont like to be negative but Ive been so positive about PBA I think I can let myself off this one. I realy didnt like the team game in fact I dont realy like 4 player games. They are slow, laggy, and worst of all I cant select the bowler view that I like to bowl with. Your not ment to select the view on pba but this can be done by using the r trigger to flick on and off the scoreboard which makes the view change. This severly lowers my socres as a millametre in PBA makes a big difference to my first bowl. Im not saying Im never playing another 4 player game but its not something I want to do overly often. Perhaps next time 4 players or more are on we can play 2 v 2 then winner v winner and loser v loser. I could use this to iron out bugs and create the first PBA knockout tournament whichI have previously mentioned that Im happy to organise.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:35 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi,

Yeah I do agree with you in many ways blast....they are too long really....giving my DC plenty of time to reset... Evil or Very Mad

But hey, it was different......however I wouldnt want to play games like that on a regular basis...and lag....yeah lag is bad as well.....this is why I wanted to try hosting with a PC and then having the PC as a viewer rather than a player (as I think this can be done), that way the PC could act as the server via broadband and then the (up to 3) Dc players could then hopefully play with a lot less lag....but it seems that DCs cannot join a PC made game....which is a real pain as PDC players can join DC made games Confused

Anyway....good idea about the tournament...I would most definatelly be up for that....so perhaps we can get that going some time...but I think we could do with a few more players yet?

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:51 pm
quote : #18
was there a game today because i didnt see anyone there
Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:40 am
quote : #19
Nah probably wasnt a game last night Tony.....Blast and I never play on A Friday night.....and often don't on a Saturday night either....don't know about others but, I don't think anyone really plays on Fridays

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:09 pm
quote : #20
tony2004 wrote:
was there a game today because i didnt see anyone there

I did come back from the pub and I did set up a game at about 1am but fell asleep whislt waiting to see if anyone else was joining. Sorry to anyone who did come onand see me siting there not doing anything. I should be on tonight maybe around 12 ish not sure yet.

Laters

Just schedualed a game for 00:00 tonight.
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:09 am
quote : #21
Type: PAL
I was there on friday .. and sitting 20 min on the serevr and wait for players Neutral

Bad Blast i don't saw ur post Sad maybe we can make on sunday another game ???
at a better time , maybe at 09:00 PM ???
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:56 pm
quote : #22
Shame you missed us me and Segadreamcaster were on for quite some time last night. I will be on today but unfortunatly not until 11 pm gmt+1 as I realy cant get on any earlier than that. Maybe this week monday and tuesday I can play at an earlier time as my wife is taking a last minute trip to Scotland and will be back on thursday. Cant play early on wednesday as thats the day I play snooker.

Maybe see you on later.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:22 pm
quote : #23
ill try to be there tommorow [monday] then.
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:03 am
quote : #24
tony2004 wrote:
ill try to be there tommorow [monday] then.

I'll be on at 23:30 GMT+1 sorry to make it later I'll try to get on ealrier if I can but Im going out and doubt I will be back before then.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:25 pm
quote : #25
Thanks for the games, tonight, Craig. I'm definitely looking forward to playing again tomorrow (hopefully, sometime, I'll be somewhere NEAR your skill level, heh). As I was leaving (couldn't tie up the phone line any longer), I spotted tony's game, where I assume Blast was, as well. Sorry I couldn't make that game, guys. Neutral See you tomorrow.
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:43 pm
quote : #26
Hi Tao...yeah great playing you tonight....yeah you will get to my level I am sure, just tkaes a little practice...you'll get there if you keep going.

As for tomorrow...Blast and I were just talking along with tony and we are gonna meet up on 4x4 evo tomorrow night...or at least that is the current plan...so you are more than welcome to join that if you like....probably at around 10.30pm - 11.00pm GMT+1 (UK time) but blast is gonna post it on the schedual tomorrow.

Dont worry though we will be back on PBA bowling again soon...but if you are able to join in with 4x4 evo tomorrow you are very welcome....blast and I are pretty much newbies at it with it being basically my first attempt...could be a laugh Laughing

Anyway, once again cheers for thr games and well played....even better on that alst game...keep going

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:13 am
quote : #27
yeah, me and blast were playing [he won 1 game and i won 1 game by the way]. and yeah i should be on 4x4 if its after 3:00pm [gmt-7] start school tommorrow.
Posted:
Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:04 pm
quote : #28
Hi all. Nice games last night Tony nice to have played you. Im easy on what we do tonight 4x4 or PBA. Im keen to play 4x4 but then also dont wanna lose out on the momentum of new players we got on PBA, Im easy either way. I see I got some new PM's so I may be back to edit this post in a bit. For now I'll mail Segadreamcaster and see what the deal is, either way game will be at 23:00 GMT+1. I probably wont schedual it due to the lateness.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:49 pm
quote : #29
Ok...all sorted then...Blast and I will be on PBA bowling at about 11pm GMT+1 (UK time) we will play a game...ahng around for a while and then head over to 4x4 evo if nobody turns up...if anybody else does turn up ...I suppose there is no set plan...we may stay or we may all decide to hop over to 4x4 evo...but we will be on pba bowling at 11pm

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:35 pm
quote : #30