Previous  1, 2
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:59 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was looking for two PS2 game today, but could not find them. Instead, I raided Toys'R'Us and here's what I got:

Xbox

ESPN NHL Hockey ($10)

N64

Resident Evil 2 ($7.50)

Dreamcast

Armada ($5)
Test Drive: Le Mans ($5)
Samba De Amigo ($5)
Giga Wing ($12)

Playstation

Um Jammer Lammy ($5)

I plan on going back to get a few more games (Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX, a sealed copy of VO:OT). If anyone else wants a copy of Mat Hoffman or a US version of PSO V2, I believe I saw a few left.

-Mytho

tribune19
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:22 pm
quote : #17
Yeah Toys'r us has a real problem with ripping you off with the prices of games. I remember in last year my local toysrus had all kinds of brand new dc games, but were way too expensive. They wanted $60 with tax for Unreal Tournament. I mean come on. I see now that they have learned that in order to get rid of the old stock prices need to be lowered.

MK
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:14 am
quote : #18
Samba De Amigo ($5) ?!

No way. My Toys-R-Us sells it for 20 bucks. They only thing that's cheap there are the 3 for 1 sports bundles. Which I would get except I already own two out of the three games, and the third one is baseball. I don't care if its Sega Sports, there hasn't been a fun baseball video game since R.B.I Baseball on the Genesis/Megadrive.

FOUL-A-BALL!
Posted:
Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:18 pm
quote : #19
I checked two stores in my area..

Store one said they had 2 games – Virtual Tennis 2k2 for $10 and Bass Fishing for $5 brand new and sealed... nothing that really jumps out on me...

Store two said they had put all their Dreamcast games in a box (that they could not open) and were going to send it back to their supplier, if only I was able to come a few weeks sooner like I had planned until my ride was gay and said no… still mad about that…