Topic: Aero Dancing F

Page 1 of 1
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:06 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Aero Dancing is the last of the link enabled games that I do not own, and I know nothing about it. Would someone please describe the game for me, including gameplay, graphics, etc.?

Is it worth tracking down a couple of copies of this game to link together?

Thanks!

How are my little crackers doing today?
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:35 pm
quote : #2
heres some screens http://images.google.com/images?q=aero%20dancing&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
its a flight sim
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:25 pm
quote : #3
Thanks for the link.

Hey, I just noticed that Aero Dancing F has the same cover art as Aerowings 2: Airstrike, which was published by Crave in the US. Can anyone confirm whether or not these are the same games?

If they are the same game, perhaps Aerowings 2: Airstrike also contains the option to play the game with a link cable. Maybe the option is hidden similarly to the way it was hidden on the US menu of F355 Challenge?

Does anyone here own Aerowings 2? If you do, please see if you can enable a link cable option on your options menu. If it is possible, this would give us an additional option for playing linked games.

Thanks!

How are my little crackers doing today?
jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:48 am
quote : #4
kingofgrills wrote:
Thanks for the link.

Hey, I just noticed that Aero Dancing F has the same cover art as Aerowings 2: Airstrike, which was published by Crave in the US. Can anyone confirm whether or not these are the same games?

If they are the same game, perhaps Aerowings 2: Airstrike also contains the option to play the game with a link cable. Maybe the option is hidden similarly to the way it was hidden on the US menu of F355 Challenge?

Does anyone here own Aerowings 2? If you do, please see if you can enable a link cable option on your options menu. If it is possible, this would give us an additional option for playing linked games.

Thanks!

I have both Aerodancing F and Aerowings 2: Airstrike, but I haven't played Aerowings 2 yet. I'm almost positive you can't enable link play through the menu on AW2 or even by using some type of cheat (a la VOOT and F355).

I can tell you that I've played Aerodancing F through link play and it was fun for a few minutes, but got a little boring after a while. The menus are in Japanese, so I had a hard time finding other options for play and ended up playing a straight dogfighting style game in the same area each time. My friend and I would head straight for each other and I'd hit him with missles - I win. Same thing every time. I'd liked to have started in a different area with different planes and maybe turned off the missle option.

Anyway, it was fun, but I wish I could understand Japanese.
unknown
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:01 pm
quote : #5
i used to have the original aerowings on dc pal version but it was kinda dull, is aerowings 2 the same as aero dancing f? only those pictures in the link above look quite good and if its the same game then i need to track down aerowings 2 as it looks pretty darn good graphically at least. if anyone can confirm this that'd be cool, cheers!
Posted:
Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:40 am
quote : #6
have a look there ... that what ive tested on aerodancing F

sorry for the bad quality pictures

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pryonic/

dreamcasting section ....
Posted:
Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:36 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great pics. Love the setup. (Did you get that neon DC sign off of eBay?)

Pryonic
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:39 am
quote : #8
yes from ebay

but if you can see on the picture , the quality is not that good the plastic is full off tinny air bubbles which are making white dots everywhere when litted up ...