Page 6 of 6
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:11 pm
quote : #76
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Call me Mr sceptic but I juust think if no ones interested no then why would they be in the future?. I think the more time that passes before a project starts then the less likely it is that one will start.

BTW Lordnikon, are any other games Wince games?. A quick question too slightly off topic but why do you think there were fields enterd in Outtrigger and Bomberman for IP address?. What did the developers think Sega may do with them or what did the developer intend to do with them?. I note they are both NTSC games and I never saw such fields in Pal games.

Laters

Posted Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:19 am:

I sent a mail to sega europe yesterday. In basic it said that we have put Worms world party into a PC and can see that it connects to master.worms.dream-key.com . I told them that we understnd this is not the WWP server but it must redirect to it. As this is obviously thier server I asked them what the status of master.worms.dream-key.com is.

Sega eurrope have one of 3 duties to perform as I see it. One, switch it back on. Two, tell Titus they switched it off so Titus can switch the main Worms server off. Three, set up a redirect somehow.

I'll let you know of any response. BTW did anyoneever get a response from Titus, I never did.

Laters

Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:03 pm
quote : #77
Type: NTSC-U/C
how much programming would be necessary? are we talking like C++ 201 or is it much more info that we would have to learn.......sry to bump
Posted:
Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:55 am
quote : #78
Dannycas wrote:
how much programming would be necessary? are we talking like C++ 201 or is it much more info that we would have to learn.......sry to bump

To do what?. Sorry old thread bad memory.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:36 am
quote : #79
Type: NTSC-U/C
pages 4 and 5
Posted:
Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:48 am
quote : #80
What gets me is that, since the PC version was made AFTER the DC version, it would have been more logical of Sega to base their server programs and whatnot off of what they already have, the DC version. So frankly, what makes the PC version incompatible with the DC version?
RAM: 128MB PC66 EDO
Video: MGA MIL/2GN 4MB PCI
Hard Disks: dual 4.3GB W.D.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:28 pm
quote : #81
Morph wrote:
What gets me is that, since the PC version was made AFTER the DC version, it would have been more logical of Sega to base their server programs and whatnot off of what they already have, the DC version. So frankly, what makes the PC version incompatible with the DC version?

They put extra stuff in the PC version including wepons thus making it incompatible with WWP on the DC.

I'll answer the other question when I have more time to read pages 4-5 again.

Laters

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:10 pm:

Yesterday I very belatedly followed up on my last email to sega europe. No reply as of close today, I bet this time they will just blank it.

Laters