Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
nevets933
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
when i click internet game in the main menu it dials out and connects to the internet then comes up with a list of games i can join. so how do i pick a different server?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:20 am
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Jezz memory is bad now but one of the 3 options at the bottom of the screen allows you to manual enter a server number. Servers to play on can be found on this site but you wont find anyone on them unless you aranged to meet there before hand in which case the other person needs the same game number as you. For just playing randome games your best sticking with the games listed unfortunatly these are all private servers.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:47 am
quote : #3
nevets933 wrote:
when i click internet game in the main menu it dials out and connects to the internet then comes up with a list of games i can join. so how do i pick a different server?

well pick a server. Then U are able 2 choice betwen 3 buttons down on the screen. Hit the info button. (right site) Go up and set the IP number down and press info again. It scans for u input and at least press fight.

Better U use the servers which shown in the main server list. For that pick a server and press fight. Or U will stay and wait and wait and die alone Smile

2 change a server press ESC and go exit, it scans automaticly again.

2 look who is inside a server and whats theyre speed press info after picking a server..
Posted:
Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:38 am
quote : #4
why are there only 16 servers? and wheres the OC server? it dosent show up in the list

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:42 am
quote : #5
nevets933 wrote:
why are there only 16 servers? and wheres the OC server? it dosent show up in the list

plz check the sticky topics. OC server is down and will be on when Nikon beat his machine.

The servers which are shown automaticly are all private public PC servers. U can hit the old sega europe quake server when U put the IPs (can be found in earlyer topics) manual down ---- these servers cant be scannt automaticly so if U hit one of these servers U will stay alone.
Posted:
Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:16 am
quote : #6
thanks