Topic: New User!

Page 1 of 1
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello everyone. I'm a long time dreamcast player who has only just registered here. I've been on dreamcast history for a while so hello if you've seen me there.

I love ferarri F355 but stopped playing it a couple of years ago when we got rid of dial up in our house. I have recently signed up for a free ISP again and am looking to get back in to online racing.

I gather there is a race Tuesday and Thursday nights 9pm GMT? I will try to get in to as many of those as I can. I am also planning on making an apparance tonight sometime between 10:30 and 11pm GMT so if you fancy a race look out for yellow car no.21 (username LE SPANK). I am quite rusty Embarassed but I hope to see you online.

Chris

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:47 pm:

wow, what a busy forum. Thanks for the warm welcome. See you Tues/Thurs

Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
lol hey welcome...put your game on the schedule to make it more known.
Posted:
Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:01 pm
quote : #3
dido
Posted:
Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:30 am
quote : #4
Dido? WTF! What has she got to do with anything?

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:47 am
quote : #5
Ditto. I think he meant to say, "Ditto."

Dido, on the other hand, is free to ride in my Ferrari whenever she wants to. Cool

How are my little crackers doing today?
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:08 am
quote : #6
LoL, so long as she doesn't bloody sing!

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:08 pm
quote : #7
By the way, Le Spank, welcome to Online Consoles! I've seen you on DCH, so it's good to see you visit hear too. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to race together sometime.

Do you play any of the other remaining online Dreamcast games too? We try to get all of them on the schedule, and it's good to know who plays what.

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:06 pm
quote : #8
kingofgrills:

I played F355 last night and enjoyed every minute. I got disconnected in the 1st race, joined too early in the 2nd Embarassed and so ended up in a 2-man race but played the rest fine! Came in the lower half every time though Razz

Well, I'm in the UK and as you know that limits me to F355, Starlancer and PSO. I play F355 but Starlancer I've not been able to find anywhere. I never got in to PSO (not my sort of game) so I wouldn't bother playing.

I would love to give 4x4 and QuakeIII a go, if I could get hold of a cheap US import copy and a 56k modem to replace my 33k. I'll be on the look out.

I also have an Xbox but only outrun2 (I bought a console for one game!!) so I play that on live sometimes.

You play online a lot then?

Chris

Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:20 pm
quote : #9
i have a demo of outrum 2 that plays online as well...do EU and US play together? i dont think so but i havent done any research on it.
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:25 pm
quote : #10
As far as the Outrun demo goes - people with demo can race people with the demo. You can't join in with those playing the full game.

Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:29 pm
quote : #11
awwww damn oh well maybe ill get the whole game if i have enough money
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:37 pm
quote : #12
Le Spank wrote:
kingofgrills:

I played F355 last night and enjoyed every minute. I got disconnected in the 1st race, joined too early in the 2nd Embarassed and so ended up in a 2-man race but played the rest fine! Came in the lower half every time though Razz

Well, I'm in the UK and as you know that limits me to F355, Starlancer and PSO. I play F355 but Starlancer I've not been able to find anywhere. I never got in to PSO (not my sort of game) so I wouldn't bother playing.

I would love to give 4x4 and QuakeIII a go, if I could get hold of a cheap US import copy and a 56k modem to replace my 33k. I'll be on the look out.

I also have an Xbox but only outrun2 (I bought a console for one game!!) so I play that on live sometimes.

You play online a lot then?

Chris

Le Spank,

4X4 Evo and Quake III are a lot of fun online, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for copies for you. US copies of Quake III are easy to find new, but good used copies of 4X4 Evo can take a bit of looking. I had an extra copy of 4X4 Evo, but I already shipped it across the pond to another OC member.

Unfortunately, I don't play online much, but I do play when I can. Besides my Dreamcast, which I have all the current online games for, I also have a PS2, for which I just bought a network adapter for. So far, my only PS2 online games are Tony Hawk 4 and Tribes: Aerial Assault (Hooray!!! It just arrived in the mail yesterday!).

So, you just bought that Ferrari Wheel and F355 off Ebay? Lucky dawg! When you get the wheel, you'll have to give us a full review of it!

-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:21 am
quote : #13
Man all you people are so lucky to be playing online at all! Any console, even PC!
Ive been trying to play DC online for over a year now with no success, when I finally did get my hands on a BBA, I moved to India! I now hav such a slow connection ( i dont even know wat kind of connection it is), with a woaping download speed of up to 4kb/s!! I cant play any pc games online anymore Crying or Very sad I have a ps2 with network adapter which i can no longer play on Mad !!!!!!!!!!

Its enough to drive a perfectly normal boy INSANE Shocked

..........anyway im sorry for boring u all Mr. Green but I just had to have my little moan! I hope it makes you all feel better Laughing
Posted:
Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:35 am
quote : #14
huh i dont know what you talk about man!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Quote:
[img][/img]