Topic: Half-life?

Page 2 of 2
Aceman1126
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:42 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
The Half-life Gold for DC has bad loading times for a DC game, but when you think about it its AMAZING that they even got it to run on a DC so well in the first place. The graphics are waaaaaay better than the PC version and with the DC's limited hardware I think it's awesome. So you'll have to wait 20 seconds every once in a while... big deal. It still rocks.
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:48 pm
quote : #17
Oh its only 20 seconds? I thought it was more like 5 mins!

Michael
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #18
the loading times on that game made me want to want to beat the game with a base ball bat
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:19 pm
quote : #19
whats DC++
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:03 am
quote : #20
-OdDiTy- wrote:
well on the warez DChalflife there are some comand line codes you can enter to jump around levels and enter the multiplayer maps. They are full of weps too. no respawn points though.

REALLY? wow thats really cool. what do you mean by warez dchalflife? and, ofcoarse, WHATS THAT CODE!!??!?!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:52 pm
quote : #21
drop the ghetto talk its pissing me off i read it like a word a min.! lol Very Happy

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:03 pm
quote : #22
Yeah holy crap. I can barely understand any of you.
You all are just too cool for me.

-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:06 am
quote : #23
Yeah i got a copy of Halflife and hell yeah its worth it! Im thinking of buying a mouse and keyboard to aid me (also usful if i get online functions to work). Yes i admit loading time is abit long but nothing to serious, it shouldnt stop u from getting it! Also another thing really cool about it is the fact that u get blue shift with it!

Excellent game, shame it never got finished!!
Posted:
Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:25 am
quote : #24
-OdDiTy- wrote:
well on the warez DChalflife there are some comand line codes you can enter to jump around levels and enter the multiplayer maps. They are full of weps too. no respawn points though.
]

Yeah? whats the code?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:07 pm
quote : #25
well looks like a few of you here have read my posts on DCEMULATION as i stated CS and Take the bullet ages ago.

http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14162